OS~Good Morning, Mr. & Mrs. Abdullah

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi everyone I'm Marcy and this is my first post on the Beintehaa forum. (I've been a silent visiter but now I have to share my obsession with you all!) I must say like you all, I am in love with ZaYa, aka Harshad and Preetika ❤️ and I'm in love with the show! To express my obsession over the couple and the show, I've written a little OS 😃 Hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to like and comment if you wanna read more of my work 😊

Good Morning Mr. & Mrs. Abdullah

Aliya is seen wearing a pastel pink colored saree with silver embroidery, which made her skin look soft and milky. She had simple jewelry adorning her neck and ears, while her brunette curls were flying because of the wind entering the room.

She was almost finished making the bed, when Zain stepped out the bathroom and threw his towel on the bed, dressed to go to work. Aliya saw the towel and shook her head. She took the towel and went to put it in the bathroom. As she walked out she couldn't help but notice Zain's physique. How his black shirt hugged his strong biceps and flexed, while he was brushing his hair, but his chiseled abs were hidden behind the shirt, which made her pout. Zain saw from the reflection of the mirror, that Aliya was checking him out, so he said teasingly "Like what you see" and gave her a wink. Aliya flushed a furious crimson and went back to fixing the bed.

Zain was in a very playful mood, so he called Aliya to come over to him. Aliya walked towards him and Zain gave her an innocent look, but Aliya caught his mischievous intentions behind it. What was she going to do with him, she thought desperately.

"How can I be of an assistance Mr. Zain Abdullah?" Aliya asked knowing he was up to no good. "Can you please fix my tie for me, I can't seem to get it right" Zain boyishly pouted, his chocolate eyes dancing with mischievousness. Heaving out a sigh Aliya came closer to him until she was under his intense gaze, his breath lightly breezing across her face. Her heart was pounding so loudly, that she was sure he could hear it. Sensing her shyness, Zain took this advantage and wrapped his strong arms around her waist, and pulled her closer making her hit his chest. His touch on her waist was burning her skin and making her go crazy.

Zain couldn't help but admire how perfectly she fit into his arms. Her head reaching only his chest as he looked down at her petite figure, his heart swelling with happiness and love for the angel in his arms.

"Zain what are you doing?" "Someone might come in" Aliya said flushing a deep crimson, trying to reason with him while looking at the door. "Nope, the door is closed, no one is going to come in." Zain said with a cheeky grin.

"Zain please, I have a lot of work to do, stop being childish" Aliya exclaimed while trying to wiggle out his strong hold, but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop moving Aliya" he warned. But Aliya was trying desperately to get out of his hold. "Aliya" Zain said seductively. The mistake Aliya made was looking into his deep passionate eyes, knowing she would loose herself in them, but she had looked and was captivated.

Zain knew she gave into him. He brought up his right hand to remove the silky strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear, making her shiver from his touch. He slid his hands from her ear, down her neck, and brushed his fingertips lightly across her collar bone, and her body reacted instantly to his touch, sending a shiver up her spine.

"Zain please..." Aliya begged, but it came out as a mere whisper.

"Ssshhh" he said quietly, while he let his hands do wonders to her. Zain tilted her head back enough to have her soft neck exposed, and leaned in to place a kiss at the hallow base of her throat, and then numerous amount of kisses on her neck, then following them up to her ears nibbling on them, and then proceeding on going back down her neck and kissing her collar bone. He left a hot trail of kisses, and it was driving Aliya crazy. Every spot his mouth touched burned her skin with pleasure. She gripped his strong biceps for support. Zain brought her back up, and gazed intensely into her eyes, and she saw his love, his desire to have all of her, and that made her heart skip a beat, to know that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"I love you Aliya" Zain whispered, while lightly brushing his lips against hers, which left her pinning for more.

"I love you Zain" Aliya softly replied bringing her face closer to his as Zain leaned down, and together these two were lost in their own ethereal world.

Let me know what you thought about it!

Love,

Marcy ❤️

Edited by Marci - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mulaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to this beautiful world of beintehaan emotions ;)! Love your post and yeah i totally understand the obsession with Zaya heheh

Btw i'm Lana xx
Mulaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Do continue! That was grrreeat!
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW ☺️
That was awfully cute! Zain is never up to any good 😆 but it was so sweet to see them going all out with the romance and not arguing for once.
Loved it! Do continue writing.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome and romantic os.zain is really naughty and cute.their moment was really hot.plz write more on zaya.
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Totally Beautiful...❤️
Wishing it to happen soon in the show.
Keep Writing such OS..
I love to read them. ❤️
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi welcome to the forum dear..wow ur os is outstanding it was soo romantic anyways we wont get this now in the show but yr os fulfilled my wishes fr zaya..pls do continue writing👏
Marci thumbnail
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!
SantaClaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!What was that??If this really happens in the show,our TV screens will be on fire,for sure..Plz do write more :)
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka..

OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!What was that??If this really happens in the show,our TV screens will be on fire,for sure..Plz do write more :)

Hahaha, our screens will for sure be on fire! 😳
Thanks for liking it dear, will for sure write more :)