Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
they are offered but its not always necessary to go for the same roles again and again and again
Maybe they are only offered such types of roles? lol
BlackJack. thumbnail
then its their hardluck..who likes seeing them do the same thing over and over again.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea her role is somewhat simlar to Kiran in Rishte kuch adhoorey se...
but she is Pretty :)

and the other girl is not the one whos in Janam Jali right?

I like her too

The other girl is Sajeela from MHMD
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm maybe just their appearance is similar
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

oh you are hina too...btw hi Hinu...

yeah even i want them to see each other in the next episode...but more than any thing i want shazia to get married to that cousin of hers...she is too high on things...and then Hashir can send in his rishtaa for her which his mom and maheen will detest but he is desperate and sanam is not🤣
Shazia can realise how stupid it is of her to thing of any rich guy falling for her just like that... she is good but a lill too clumsy...no?

hey suri,, yeah she is stupid and in d last episode she totally proved specly in the precap damn that girl shazia i want to kill her😡she thinks she will get hashar once she get ride of saman by getting her married, that smile on her face grrr but poor girl has no idea that love doesnt happen yu hi,, no matter how hard she tries but she ill never get hashar and now when hashar will be broken down by saman marriage news then she will try too hard to get him but sth ho ke bi wo saman ka hi rahe ga thats when she will come to know what actually love is,,,
shahid.farooq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice drama serial.. loved to watched this show
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

some kill that shiaziaaa

sorry hinu just caught up with the recent epis and oh my what a twist... that Shazia can literally go wash her face in a gutter... why would she do that when she knew saman could get a better life with Hashir...whom is she trying to fool. Hashir is already Saman's she just cant get him now. height of being selfish... she has to realise what awful thing she has done to saman and hashir...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Could someone write a small update of d latest developments? I haven't watched d last 2 epis and with life d wayy it is... I doubt I ll be watching anymore :( ...
So ... a 3-4 line updt of every episode wd be much appreciated :)