HI EVERYONE SHOP IS OPEN FOR NON ANIMATED SIGGIES REQUESTS
DO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS😳

😛
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

even i find it engaging my thoughts...lol

3rd epi was kinda boring but loved how ahsan hide picture of saman and the way he was so nervous when he lied to shazia that he hvnt seen any picture😆
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah that was awh moment and stupid shazia thought he was doing it deliberately to hide her pic with himself when actually he was doing it for sanam...lol
btw what should i call you? im Suri
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sounds interesting i will watch this show atleast give a try hope may be this show touch my heart 😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

yeah that was awh moment and stupid shazia thought he was doing it deliberately to hide her pic with himself when actually he was doing it for sanam...lol

btw what should i call you? im Suri

haha i know right she was giving tht smile as if she knows he hide her pic -___-
at start
i was smiling at his face reaction the way he was loooking at her hands with thata eyes jhuki jhuki nazar when she was checking the picture i knew ddal me kuch kala haiand repeatly he was askin about saman to her 😆but woh hai hi stupid,,,i just want them to meet in next episode hopefully
nyc name sure i m hina call me hinu
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

haha i know right she was giving tht smile as if she knows he hide her pic -___-

at start
i was smiling at his face reaction the way he was loooking at her hands with thata eyes jhuki jhuki nazar when she was checking the picture i knew ddal me kuch kala haiand repeatly he was askin about saman to her 😆but woh hai hi stupid,,,i just want them to meet in next episode hopefully
nyc name sure i m hina call me hinu

oh you are hina too...btw hi Hinu...
yeah even i want them to see each other in the next episode...but more than any thing i want shazia to get married to that cousin of hers...she is too high on things...and then Hashir can send in his rishtaa for her which his mom and maheen will detest but he is desperate and sanam is not🤣
Shazia can realise how stupid it is of her to thing of any rich guy falling for her just like that... she is good but a lill too clumsy...no?
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohmyjerryworld

sounds interesting i will watch this show atleast give a try hope may be this show touch my heart 😳

of course go for it...its interesting ...slow...kinda sme old story...but still refreshing to see with new faces😃
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after a long tym theres a Ahson khan show which i actually wanna watch :p
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so she will faint on her way back...kya bakwas hai!!! uff!!! anyway suman is waaayyy better than than clumsy fool!!!
Edited by wooster - 10 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't stop listening to Mausam OST for some reason...