Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

I dint like the way it ended...
copy pastying my comments from another site

I thought this epi dragged ... and dragged and dragged...All the action happened in last 10 minutes. So, Hashir just sees Saman somewhere on the road and yells at Shazia that she betrayed him?!?! I mean by just watching her on the road how can he get to know that she got divorced or any other thing. Infact, Saman's divorce wasnt even mentioned in front of Hashir.
The ending could have been much better if they had shown Faisal meeting Hashir and telling him all the details. That would have made sense. Also Saman's change of heart and Shazia's mother change of heart came out of nowhere.

I think at that point he didnt know abt the divorce... he was only scolding her for the reason that she lied to him about Saman and Faisal living in abroad.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

Yeah but I wanted to see more like sajiya's life n all hehe

but they do that all the time... sad epis followed by an abrupt happy ending! its their thing now so better get used to itπŸ˜†
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

but they do that all the time... sad epis followed by an abrupt happy ending! its their thing now so better get used to itπŸ˜†

Your so right. πŸ˜†
791198 thumbnail
Finished watching it. Finally a Pak drama with happy ending after episode upon episode of melodrama and sadness. πŸ˜†

Oh and I love the OST of this show! The lines of the song are just amazing.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! I finished the entire show in two days! Haha I really liked this show!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

Omg! I finished the entire show in two days! Haha I really liked this show!

Really i didnt see it as hareem luks very ordinary n ahsan luks terrible with long hair n yumna is too young for ahsan
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the show was fine,.. not good,..
was dragged to no limits,..πŸ₯±
they summarized the show in last 10 emergency minutes,..
i wanted few more scenes of Saman n Hashir,..

Saman is cute and pretty,.. i so love her voice,..❀️
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watching Mausam on weekly basis was a torture at times. They made us wait long for each Hashir and Saman scene together. Now watching the complete serial one can forward to their scenes πŸ˜†. Wanted much more and romantic scenes of Saman and Hashir in end. Some scenes of their wedding/nikah should have been added.
Nevertheless its nice to read when people enjoyed this drama.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Really i didnt see it as hareem luks very ordinary n ahsan luks terrible with long hair n yumna is too young for ahsan

haha yeah I did. I've always liked ahsan so I think he usually looks good. And hareem I really liked her character. I liked the story and especially the ending . I recently saw mere qatil mere dildaar, what a depressing show seriously, I love mehwish hayat and ahsan khan but this show was so disappointing .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Didn't like the ost video but loved th ost...but still didn't feel like watching the show but WHOA just watched it today...all 20 episode bk to bk n I loved loved loved it...it was cliche d yet different...I liked th supporting cast too...AHSAN khans New hairstyle I kind of got used to it...good God his acting in this show was too good...hareem yumna played their parts really well n surprisingly there was a subtle chemistry between AHSAN hareem which I loved. N the ending ufff...MORE THAN PERFECT