Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

😆😆😆hahaha yuppp whenever she does something bad i feel happy i feel like another step toward hasshir and saman miilan is been taken😆

grrr that faisal i liked that actor but after this role of hm mujhe toh chir hone lagi hai i cant take hm for one second ,,,, shazia hates him and saman doesnt love him eitherr😆 she is just doing what a normal typical wife should do,,, and i m sure soon she"ll be out of the typical wife thing,, she wil fight back 😛i m sure after seeing her in that angry face saying [ BAR BAR YAAD DILAYEN KI KOI ZARORAT NAHI HAI SHAZZHIAAA 😡😡😡
] mujhe yakeen hai kuch toh zaror karegi ane wale waqt mein, stand up for her rights.

yeah and when Faisal would blame her for having something against Hashir i just hope she spits on his face and slaps hard and leave😆
Shazia shazia... how can she live after breaking so many hearts! Still she thinks she was not wrong! How stupid!🤢
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

Plot is similar to maat? really?

I said its similar to it not same...

the sisters/cousins thing has been shown in more than one show so thats already an old concept...

well one sis is evil... their guy cousin likes the evil one but she is not interested in him n all...she's selfish n the other sister has to suffer for her n all that...
but ofcourse it has differences too...there wasnt a 2nd male actor in maat..

Edited by Rabz_14 - 10 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
I'd prefer Mehreen over Shazia anyday...
even if Hashir n Saman dont end up together I wont mind seeing Hashir-Mehreen rather than Hashir-Shazia
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

I'd prefer Mehreen over Shazia anyday...
even if Hashir n Saman dont end up together I wont mind seeing Hashir-Mehreen rather than Hashir-Shazia

yea, but now she got married and is happily settled abroad with husband,, thats what hashir mom was saying to hashir😆
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no! I think now finally that jerk of a husband wants to divorce her that stupid saziya won't allow it to happen! Urgggh!🤢
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like Shazia - Hashir will happen...🤢 ughh can't believe Shazia such a horrible horrible person...
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Hashir is playing a game with Shazia and Faisal. Of course Shazia Hashir thing would be ugly now! Shazia is a vixen... very selfish lol
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this show is getting stupider by the minute.
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is this show novel based
Mausam show kisi novel ki story hai kya
Plz sum one tell me
Rabz_14 thumbnail

what was the preview?