Originally posted by: -shabz-

are faisal and saman sleeping together😃

it doesnt look like
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

are faisal and saman sleeping together😃

I just noticed no only the main plot is similar but even the character names r same as Maat :p
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plot is similar to maat? really?
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

Omg! Hinna! The no of time you've asked about who the third girl is! Lol lol😆 😆

😆😆😆omg wow old post hehehe😆 this was at starting of the drama 😆😆
@dosri hinna😆 no werries the third girl is married and settled with someone else😆😆she aint important😆lol
Edited by IAmBadGirl - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
I liked how Mehreen gave up for Nigar just so Hashir would come back! she is so considerate! <3
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

Plot is similar to maat? really?

Heyy😳 hru?
what was maat story ?
--HiNa-- thumbnail

I liked how Mehreen gave up for Nigar just so Hashir would come back! she is so considerate! <3

yeah she is very innocent UNLIKE THAT SELFISH chui SHAZIA -.-
😆 i loved her smart step on the right time,, shazia should learn something frm her,, but wo kamini kaha samje gi -.- khadhi na hove te,
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

Heyy😳 hru?

what was maat story ?

i am good how are you?
and Maat's story was different from this a lot different. Someone here mentioned it is similar to maat so i was asking how? Only the names Faisal and Sanam and two sisters being chosen for the same cousin at different times...that is all i can see similar. rest is different. And i am sure Hashir wont get Sanam pretty easily.😆
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

yeah she is very innocent UNLIKE THAT SELFISH chui SHAZIA -.-

😆 i loved her smart step on the right time,, shazia should learn something frm her,, but wo kamini kaha samje gi -.- khadhi na hove te,

Chui?🤣 Good one!
actually she should never learn in that way she'd end up breaking Saman-Faisal loveless marriage.
I dont understand Faisal...what does he want? Saman is so very pretty, more pretty than Shazi and then she is all goody goody in work mannerism and all still he doesnt feel for her. 🤢
He wasnt even head over heels in love with Shazi! and she rejected him too...still? Wha does he have in his skull? Straw?
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Chui?🤣 Good one!

actually she should never learn in that way she'd end up breaking Saman-Faisal loveless marriage.
I dont understand Faisal...what does he want? Saman is so very pretty, more pretty than Shazi and then she is all goody goody in work mannerism and all still he doesnt feel for her. 🤢
He wasnt even head over heels in love with Shazi! and she rejected him too...still? Wha does he have in his skull? Straw?

😆😆😆hahaha yuppp whenever she does something bad i feel happy i feel like another step toward hasshir and saman miilan is been taken😆
grrr that faisal i liked that actor but after this role of hm mujhe toh chir hone lagi hai i cant take hm for one second ,,,, shazia hates him and saman doesnt love him eitherr😆 she is just doing what a normal typical wife should do,,, and i m sure soon she"ll be out of the typical wife thing,, she wil fight back 😛i m sure after seeing her in that angry face saying [ BAR BAR YAAD DILAYEN KI KOI ZARORAT NAHI HAI SHAZZHIAAA 😡😡😡
] mujhe yakeen hai kuch toh zaror karegi ane wale waqt mein, stand up for her rights.