Mausam...HUM TV stars Ahsan Khan, Hareem Farooq, Ymna Zaidi

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Is there any thread for Mausam?
edited... well i guess we can have this one for it...😊

MausamDescription The serial deals with themes of love, bond and jealousy between two cousins Saman and Shazia who belong to a poor family. Living in the same house Shazia and Saman are very close to each other. However, all that changes when they accidently meet Aashir, a rich and charming boy who falls for Saman in their first meeting. Although Shazia is already engaged to Faisal she feels immensely attracted to the charms of Aashir and starts going out with him but to her chagrin, learns of Aashir's feelings for Saman. Things take a turn when Shazia refuses to marry Faisal and Saman is forced to marry him instead. Will Shazia succeed in her plot to betray her best friend and marry Aashir?
To find out, watch Mausam only on HUM TV.

Visit our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Mausamofficial

Visit our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/humnetwork

Director: Romi Inshah
Writer: Aliya Bukhari
Producer: Momina Duraid
Cast: Ahsan Khan, Hareem Farooq, Naila Jaffri, Umna Zaidi, Shazia Naz, Yasir Mazhar, Humaira Zaiher -

See more at: http://www.hum.tv/program_page.php?page_id=90&program_id=197&playlist_id=LbVdwtmx18svNefBRyvhZQ10pITu5JsMa#sthash.NK27Tzpu.dpuf

stills;-

Edited by AshesToDust - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
oh why not? there are so many things to criticize in it... for instance ahsan's weird hair stylo🀣
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually quite like this drama. Lmao, you don't like Ahsan's look in this? I was thinking 'oh wow this is the first time Ahsan looks decent in a drama'. Lmao.

I think Saman's make-up is horrible though. She's caked in it, even when sleeping.
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I actually quite like this drama. Lmao, you don't like Ahsan's look in this? I was thinking 'oh wow this is the first time Ahsan looks decent in a drama'. Lmao.

I think Saman's make-up is horrible though. She's caked in it, even when sleeping.

i wont say it looked bad it just looked funny... the hair style was actually very awkward on his serious looks...πŸ˜† yes she is really caked up in it... and she fell for him after first meeting only...wao...πŸ˜†
I like ahsans look because he looks different for once...he had the same look iin every show except Dastaan and it got irritating!
Is this show good?

And which character is Yumna playing? and what about the girl who is in MHMD as Sajeela?
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
the MHMD sajilais the main lead as saman i guess.
Oh I like her!
Then who is Yumna playing?
BlackJack. thumbnail
her cousin shazu who falls for this guy hashir (Ahsan)...love at first sight thing...shez the dreamer kind of a girl.
And theres a third girl too right?
BlackJack. thumbnail
probably his rich gf...hashirs gf