Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg indranil i don't like him 
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy Indraneil Sengupta!!!
Love the guy..terrific actor..!!

The Singapore track is gonna be super interesting!!
TP has upped the ante like to an all-time high ðŸ˜ƒ
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HopeAndBelieve

Thanks a lot for sharing. So we now know for sure that Rohan actually exists, and he is her childhood friend who had love for her.. but knew she was married.. so he moved on. Sounds like a positive character. Also interesting that they are mentioning "cameo", so it will be limited, that's good.

It's interesting, so let's just say how it goes, one can assume Anshuman will be there, maybe as a sponsor of the event? Who knows. Hopefully he is, unless it's just Pakhi only.. since Iqbal does have a movie to promote during the same time that they are going to shoot. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Iqbal went to Singapore too, so he's probably in the track. 😛
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excited for the track. Yes they have to add all this spicy twists to keep up the pace,. I trust tps cvs and I enjoy the show. Totally surprising un thinkable twists. of all the thing how one can guess that anshuman tries to save tania after all this things. and after todays episode we are convinced that what anshuman is doing is correct and not that a wild thing to do.
It makes sense in a way
I was thinking all these days that a Rohan does not exist whom pakhi knows but he is there so let us watch what is in store for us
Edited by jakr - 10 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Iqbal went to Singapore too, so he's probably in the track. 😛

When? 😛 They are still shooting in Mumbai. They fly to Singapore beginning June. 😃

But i don't get it...how does Anshuman fit in all this? ðŸ˜• If no Anshuman in Singapore...then what's the use of going to such a beautiful place?😳

And NO WAY we want to see Rohan and Paakhi dancing around the trees and enjoying on the beaches. 😡 Not that they are actually gonna show something like that...😆😆 just saying!
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraCOMB

When? 😛 They are still shooting in Mumbai. They fly to Singapore beginning June. 😃

But i don't get it...how does Anshuman fit in all this? ðŸ˜• If no Anshuman in Singapore...then what's the use of going to such a beautiful place?😳

And NO WAY we want to see Rohan and Paakhi dancing around the trees and enjoying on the beaches. 😡 Not that they are actually gonna show something like that...😆😆 just saying!

well said😆😆
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

well said😆😆

Well in yesterday's episode.. Anshuman was at the embassy to renew his passport.. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

But.. he left after finding out Tanya was being manipulated by Mansingh, so he did not renew his passport. It's really interesting, no clue as to whether he'll go to Singapore or not.

However.. what we do know is on 11th June, Iqbal will be in Dubai for his movie premier. The shoot is taking place on 1st or 4th.. and it's atleast a week long shoot. 
Edited by HopeAndBelieve - 10 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraCOMB

Sorry, I meant he said he's going to Singapore! I have a feeling that Rohan is going to be the catalyst to bring A and P together.
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Sorry, I meant he said he's going to Singapore! I have a feeling that Rohan is going to be the catalyst to bring A and P together.

Maybe, just maybe. I kinda see it in many ways, it could a be a test of trust factor for Anshuman, last time he could not bear to see Pakhi with another man, will this time will he be fine knowing that Pakhi only loves him and no one else?
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: HopeAndBelieve

Maybe, just maybe. I kinda see it in many ways, it could a be a test of trust factor for Anshuman, last time he could not bear to see Pakhi with another man, will this time will he be fine knowing that Pakhi only loves him and no one else?

Well the article itself said that Rohan has already backed off, so I don't think that will be an issue. Once Anshuman reaches there, I dunno how (maybe Anuja will find out Paakhi is her son's wife and sends him after her), then something will happen which will lead to these two coming back to Shimla together, not apart (my theory, but I'm confident that they'll be back by the end of the Singapore track). The only way I see it happening so fast is via Rohan. We already have a Tanya in the show, they won't bring in another negative character so fast.