Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Time for testing Anshuman,s not wavering trust in Pakhi ?

I think so. It will almost be like an acid test for Anshuman, the ultimate faith he has on her. I think that's why this Rohan track is being re-introduced.

If handled sensitively, this could be an interesting track. Looking forward to it. ðŸ˜Š
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Well the article itself said that Rohan has already backed off, so I don't think that will be an issue. Once Anshuman reaches there, I dunno how (maybe Anuja will find out Paakhi is her son's wife and sends him after her), then something will happen which will lead to these two coming back to Shimla together, not apart (my theory, but I'm confident that they'll be back by the end of the Singapore track). The only way I see it happening so fast is via Rohan. We already have a Tanya in the show, they won't bring in another negative character so fast.

Yes, Anuja will realise it very soon that Pakhi is Anshuman's wife, because she is well aware of Aayan. Based on the conversations she has had with Pakhi, Anshuman and Aayan so far, unknowingly, she understands the whole situation, a family which love each other selflessly, should not be seperated. I were to guess how it would all go is that.. Pakhi sends the letter, Tanya recieves it and gives it to Anshuman, they read it and make their way to Delhi to meet her. On the Delhi side, Anuja and Deepika convince Pakhi to go experience life and independency while she still has it and go to Singapore. She goes to Singapore and Anshuman comes behind to meet his mother and take her back to Shimla. In Shimla, Anuja will come across Aayan and realise the whole story. We'll just have to wait and see, haha. ðŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HopeAndBelieve

Yes, Anuja will realise it very soon that Pakhi is Anshuman's wife, because she is well aware of Aayan. Based on the conversations she has had with Pakhi, Anshuman and Aayan so far, unknowingly, she understands the whole situation, a family which love each other selflessly, should not be seperated. I were to guess how it would all go is that.. Pakhi sends the letter, Tanya recieves it and gives it to Anshuman, they read it and make their way to Delhi to meet her. On the Delhi side, Anuja and Deepika convince Pakhi to go experience life and independency while she still has it and go to Singapore. She goes to Singapore and Anshuman comes behind to meet his mother and take her back to Shimla. In Shimla, Anuja will come across Aayan and realise the whole story. We'll just have to wait and see, haha. ðŸ˜†

Your prediction sounds spot on! Paakhi would have left by the time Anshuman finds out about Anuja, then when she sees Ayaan/hears about Paakhi from Anshuman, she'll realize that she had been living with her DIL this whole time! 😆
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HopeAndBelieve

Maybe, just maybe. I kinda see it in many ways, it could a be a test of trust factor for Anshuman, last time he could not bear to see Pakhi with another man, will this time will he be fine knowing that Pakhi only loves him and no one else?

Last she was assumed to be involved with another man, without she having any knowledge of the whole thing. This time the other man will be actually existing. Testing times ahead for Anushuman.

And your prediction seems spot on 😃 Just that i don't want Tanya to be receiving those letters...
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry, I meant he said he's going to Singapore! I have a feeling that Rohan is going to be the catalyst to bring A and P together.

Seems so...😃 And Paakhi might come back home with him but a certain awkwardness will remain in their relationship from where onwards love will blossom again...
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry, I meant he said he's going to Singapore! I have a feeling that Rohan is going to be the catalyst to bring A and P together.

Where did Iqbal mention that? Twitter?
Tevo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing
He is sooo cute...😉