Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm Priyal You can call me Piyu 😃. Many of you might have read this.. I am already writing this FF in Madhubala forum and now will be also posting it here with the character names Zain and Aliya. 😳 Hope you will like it 😊

Dark Love !

I felt dizzy and my head was getting heavy. Everything started spinning around and before I knew it I collapsed...

After a few hours

I woke up with a splitting headache.

I tried opening my eyes but was not able to.

Man was I blindfolded??I tried moving my hands but I could not.

MY HANDS WERE TIED UP BEHIND??

EVEN MY LEGS WERE TIED UP!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

I rubbed the my back to the thing I was tied to and guessed it was a pole.PILLAR???

WAS I KIDNAPPED???

HAD EVERYTHING COME TO AN END???

NO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!My thoughts were broken by the sounds of footsteps getting louder and louder. Someone held my chin and made my head up and then again pushed it down. "Aliyaaa Hunhh! Don't ever raise your head in front of me. From now on you are my slave till the day you die. Otherwise I know what tooo..."

I could not hear the rest as I passed out again as the reality hit me.

I WAS KIDNAPPED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it guys??? Sorry for the short update! Please forgive me if you don't like it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm concept
sounds interesting
continue soon
Dark Love !

Chapter 1- The Cold Treatment

I regained my consciousness as someone threw a bucket full of ice cold water + ice blocks at me.
The water was too cold and I started shivering.

First I was mobilized and then I slowly remembered that I had been KIDNAPPED !
As if sensing my thoughts the person said

" Yes sweetheart you are kidnapped! And you are going to be under my control from now on just like a puppet! Get it? "

I moved my head left and right to say no.
The next movement he pulled the neck of my cloth and almost poured in a bucket full of ice.

"Switch on the AC and keep it at 10 C"

I mentally told myself BE STRONG ALIYA! BE STRONG!
It was freezing cold and I was shivering like anything!
My chest felt as if it was burning. The ice blocks had not melted yet.

"So what is the answer Aliya?"

I turned my head to the other side

"Lower the temperature by 10C"

I was shocked.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
He even switched on a side fan and a cooler one was at my right and one at my left.
I could no longer bear it.
I felt I would die of the coldness or probably I would get pneumonia.
He tightened the rope which was around my stomach and it was hurting badly. His hands accidentally touched my bare shoulder and I jerked off.
I cursed myself for wearing this dress as I realised what was going to happen next.
It was a strap less dress which reached till half of my thighs and it was a real tight fit showing off the curves.
He kept his hands on my shoulder and was moving down when I started moving my head vigorously to say ohk!
He chuckled but did not stop.
He moved his hands over my forearm then my arms and it slowly reached back and untied the rope which tied my hands back.
He ordered to switch of the AC, Fan and cooler and to on the heater.
He removed the blindfold and I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the light.
I saw a handsome man in front of me
He is surely The Greek God.
OMG! MAN I WANT HIM!

He had a perfect jaw line and his eyes they were chocolate brown and were mesmerizing.
His eyes held my eyes captive.

He snapped his fingers and I came out of my trance.

" Like this treatment Aliya? Don't worry then! I have thousands of different types of TREATMENTS for YOU IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS! And so you will never be bored by any one kind of treatment!"

I gave him an whatever look

His next answer shocked me!

---------------------------------------End of Chapter 1------------------------------------------

Dark Love !

Chapter 2 - The Run For Life!

"Like this treatment Aliya? Don't worry then! I have thousands of different types of TREATMENTS for YOU IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS! And so you will never be bored by any one kind of treatment!"

I gave him a whatever look!

His next answer shocked me!

"Starvation!" He said coolly

I WAS NOT SHOCKED BECAUSE NEXT TREATMENT WAS STARVATION BUT I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOMETHING VERY DIFFICULT!

STARVATION SEEMS EASY MAN! HOW LONG WILL HE NOT GIVE ME FOOD? WELL IT WOULD BE DEFINITELY EASY THAN THIS! I thought Yet again he sensed my thoughts and said,

"Lets see that Aliya" This scared me...

WELL WHATEVER I AM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS I mentally told myself!

He called in the person who was standing at the door. He kept a plate on the table and whispered in my ears,"Don't scream! You will gain nothing"

AS IF I AM GOING TO LISTEN

He removed the gag and I screamed on top of my voice immediately the Devil pushed my jaw up and my head down, closing my mouth. Yeah the same Greek God but now for me he is a devil. BECAUSE OF HIM I BIT MY TONGUE! HE PULLED MY HAIR WHEN HE REALISED I WOULD NOT SHOUT ANYMORE AND SAID

"DON'T MAKE ME FORGET YOU ARE A GIRL!"

And he walked off! The other person gave me a dissapproving look and opened me up. He made me sit on the sofa and gave me food.

"Why?"

I asked almost crying He looked at me and then chose to ignore what I said. This angered me!

"WHY???"

He sighed and said,"Accept this fact. Now you have to live and die here at his feet."

He went near the door. He was going out when I threw the plate on his head. He shouted in pain and fell down on the floor. Some other people came who had masks on thier faces. "Oh Shit! This girl is gone now!"

They ran away to call their Boss! Aliya immediately got up to run away! She found it difficult running as her legs were tied up together for a long time to the pillar and it was hurting.

She continued running down the stairs.. She ran as fast as she could.. She went near the main door and was about to open it when someone pulled her hair and threw her on the floor.

Prologue- She saw him pick up a stick..

-----------------------------END OF CHAPTER 2---------------------------

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow lovely chap
wat a start
loved it
this is something so different
sounds like its gonna be a interesting story
continue soon

Dark Love !

Chapter - 3

She continued running down the stairs.. She ran as fast as she could.. She went near the main door and was about to open it when someone pulled her hair and threw her on the floor.

"ALIYAAA ! ! ! How dare you???"

I looked up scared..

He pulled me up by my hand and pushed me away.

I hit the glass shelve with full force.

I slowly turned around. My eyes were red but I was trying her level best to hold back my tears.

He was about to pull me when his personal doctor called him from behind

"Sir please come in here once!"

I saw the Devil turning around and running up the stairs with full speed..

The men came and forcefully took a struggling Aliya in a room and locked her up.

And I am locked in again...

I could no longer hold myself and I started crying..

That blody as*! How dare he? Why God? Why is this happening with me?Why had I stopped reacting ?

Suddenly someone opened the door with full force! I looked up to see who it was.And lo the Devil was standing in front.

"Leave Me"

"Leave You? You have to pay for the sins you... How dare you hit him? How dare you??"

"What sins were you talking about?"

"That not your business!"

"If its about me then its definitely my business! And why can't I hit him? I will hit again if I can! Not only him but everyone here! Nothing is going to break my will power! You get it? Nothing is going to break my will power! You DEVIL"

"Devil!? Did you just call me a devil? Say whatever you want! I don't give you a damn! You get it? I don't give you a damn!"

He was about to leave when I said

"You Son of a *****! I will..."

He immediately turned around. I saw him pick up a stick which was kept nearby

I stopped speaking

He was about to hit me with it when something clicked him and he threw the stick on the mirror of the dressing table and the mirror broke into a million pieces !

"Mind your words!" he said and left.

Precap-

There was blood everywhere!

---------------------------------------------- END OF CHAPTER 3 --------------------------------------------

Dark Love !

CHAPTER -4-THE DILEMMA

He immediately turned around. I saw him pick up a stick which was kept nearby

I stopped speaking..

He was about to hit me with it when something clicked him and he threw the stick on the mirror of the dressing table and the mirror broke into a million pieces !

"Mind your words!" he said and left.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't, I silently watched him go out and lock the door from outside.

There was darkness both outside and inside me now.

For the first time in my life I was not feeling scared of the dark because now my whole life appeared to be dark.

I felt lost and dejected with several question in my head which needed to be answered.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WITH ME?

OUT OF ALL WHY ME?

WHAT SINS WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?

WHICH SINS DID I COMMIT?

OR FOR WHOSE SINS HE WANTS ME TO PAY?

WHY IS HE SO HELL BENT ON TORTURING ME?

WHAT WILL HE GET BY DOING THIS?

WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO HIT ME WITH THAT STICK WHY DID HE STOP?

"AAAHHH"

I let out a huge scream and the dam broke giving all those suppressed tears a way out.

My head was throbbing with pain.

I knew I needed the answers to my questions but for now I could not let these Why?'s n What?'s to weaken me.

I had to face the situation to survive!

GODDD!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME MOM? I MISS YOU! YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I HAD! LIFE WITHOUT YOU HAS BEEN TERRIBLE! THOUGH THE WORLD THINKS YOU ARE NO MORE BUT I KNOW SOMEWHERE DEEP IN MY HEART THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE...

Tears were flowing. I slowly got up from the floor. I had to be strong.

"OUCHHH!!!"

I had kept my leg on one of the pieces of the broken mirror. For once I decided to find the switchboard.

I went near the wall and started feeling it with my hand and after some time I could actually locate the switch board.

I started pressing all of the switches and finally I could light up the room.

The first thing I did was close the door from inside.

GREAT! THEY FORGOT TO REMOVE THE INSIDE DOOR LOCK!

Then I turned around and that is when I actually saw my room.

The room was spacious.

The color of the wall was awesome.

Every single thing present in the room was shouting MONEY!

OHH! SO MY KIDNAPPER IS NOT POOR AS I HAD IMAGINED! THEN WHY DID HE KIDNAP ME?

ARGH! STOP WASTING TIME ON QUESTIONS ALIYA!

THE MORE YOU THINK THE MORE YOU WILL BE JUMBLED!

YOU NEED SOME CLUES FIRST!

"OUUUCCHHH" I had almost forgotten that my leg was hurt and kept that leg down

I looked around and saw that I had stained the floor with the blood prints of my leg.

I hop-skipped and went near the bed and sat on it..

OMG!!! THE BED IS SO SOFT AND FLUFFY!!! ITS NOT THAT I AM SHOCKED, EVEN MY BED IS LIKE THIS ONE BUT WHO PROVIDES SUCH LUXURIES TO A KIDNAPPED GIRL! IN MOVIES THE KIDNAPPED GIRLS DON'T GET SUCH FACILITIES THEN WHY DID I GET? UMM LET ME THINK ABOUT IT LATER!

I kept my leg up and examined the wound on the sole of my foot..

EWW... NOW THAT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!

I slowly tried to remove the glass piece from my leg

"OUUUCCCHHH! Maaa..."

I removed it with great difficulty and then I went to the washroom and washed the wound.

I poured water on it till it got numb.

WHERES THAT NOISE COMING FROM??

I came out and saw a window from where the noise appeared to come.

A WINDOW!? I CAN POSSIBLY ASK SOME HELP!

Suddenly I felt a little energized with the new hope and I tried to run.

I was only a little distance away from the window when I slipped and my accidentally hit my head to the wooden desk and everything started dimming out.

Precap- Devil scared for Aliya!

--------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 4---------------------------------------

This part unlike the previous parts will be from Zain's aka Devil's point of view! In this part some Kaka is mentioned. Kaka is the person who took care of Zain after his parents..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Love !

Chapter - 5- You are back!

I took the bottle in my hand as I threw myself on the cot drowning myself with liquor...

* * * Flashback * * * (When Doctor had asked him to come in there in chapter 3)

Doctor : "The injury was a minor one.. Don't worry! He is fine and will be awake in some time.. Just give him this pills after dinner chief and he will be back to normal by tomorrow. May I leave Chief?"

"Yeah! You may go!" I replied

I waited for him to close the door behind him and after making sure he had closed it properly I pulled a chair and sat by the bed on which Kaka lay. I held Kaka's hand and said, "Wake up!"

I saw his eyes flicker a bit and he moved his finger.

"Sorry! I am really sorry Kaka! If I had not given you her responsibility then you would not have been in this condition.. You have done so much for me and I.. I am sorry.." I was cut off when
Kaka said "Oyeee! Don't be silly now! Its ohk! Never thought you had an emotional side too!" and he opened his eyes and I helped him sit straight.

"Kaka.. That.. That was..."

"Now keep quiet and let me speak"

"Ehh! Ohk"

"I want a promise!"

"Promise?? What promise???"

"First you give me a promise you will agree to what I say now"

"Depends Kaka"

"Huh! Ohk! I want a promise that you don't hit or manhandle that girl! Promise?"

"WHAT? No ways!!"

"At least don't hit her for what she did to me.. Ohk?"

"Ohk! But I won't promise! Please...!!!"

"Aree if you won't then what is the problem in promising"

"No means no! I said No.. I am not going to promise you.."

"But Zain.."

"Nooo.. Now you keep quiet and go to sleep.. Fast!"

"ohk"

"Wait! I will change your bandage"

I removed the bandage and then cleaned the wound.

"Ahh"

My anger shot up once again and the next moment I was running out of Kaka's room like a bull after tying back his bandage.. He kept screaming from behind but I continued and went straight to to Aliya's room"

* * * Flashback ends * * *

I came out of my thoughts as the bottle slipped from my hand and broke..
My mind was plagued with Why's?

WHY COULDN'T I HIT HER?
WHAT STOPPED ME?
I CERTAINLY DID NOT REMEMBER KAKA'S WORDS AT THAT MOMENT AS MY ANGER KNEW NO BOUNDS?
WHY DID HER FEARFUL EYES AFFECT ME?
WHY DO I FEEL CONNECTED TO HER?
EVEN AFTER WHAT HER..
ENOUGHHH! I thought

I went to the cup board and started searching for something..
AAH! SO HERE IT IS!
These two pics were very close to my heart.
One was me as a child with my childhood friend.
She was my everything..

WHY HAD SHE EVER LEFT ME?
WHERE IS SHE NOW?

I broke down
The next pic was a family pic of me with my late parents and brother.

WHY DID EVERYONE LEAVE ME?

Suddenly someone knocked on the door distracting me.

"WHAT??''

"Chief.. umm.."

"WHAT IS IT NOW?????????"

"Sorry Chief! Actually that girl has locked herself in.."

"LEAVE!"

"Chief?"
"LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That girl! That bloody Aliyaaa! I lost everything because of her! Today I will kill her and fulfill my revenge!

I started walking unsteadily towards the door.. I opened it and started heading towards her door...
BEWARE ALIYA! TODAY EVEN THE GOD WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU! I gave a wicked smile..

I went to her door and knocked on it
NO RESPONSE
I started banging it
AGAIN NO RESPONSE

WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK OF HERSELF?

I took a rod and broke the door open. Throwing the rod on the floor I turned to look for her.

I looked at her.. She was lying on the floor with face faced sideways and blood all around her head..

I went near her and shook her.
I turned her head up and tried opening her eyes and as soon as I saw it all thoughts of Aliya disappeared from my head..

I WAS SHELL SHOCKED

"ALUUU!! YOU ARE BACK??? ALU GET UP!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? ALU!!!!!!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!! BLOODDD???? HOW DID YOU GET HURT??????? ALU ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME??? GET UP! OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES??? ALUUU! ALUUU! I AM ALREADY ANGRY AT YOU!! STOP PLAYING WITH ME!!! OTHERWISE I WON'T EVER TALK WITH YOU! ALUUU" I was crying badly
I had kept her head on my legs and was practically screaming at her..

"Chief! Chief! What happened??"
"Call the doctors you lame fools!!"
I took an unconscious Alu in my arms and went up to my room and placed her on the bed adjusting the pillow..

Soon the doctor was there and he advised to take her to the hospital..
The ambulance came and the nurses came out and took MY ALU IN A STRETCHER INSIDE.
I also went in an sat beside.. I was crying the whole way..
As soon as we reached there Alu was rushed to ICU

Doctor came out after some time

"Doctor! How is my Alu? Nothing will happen to her? Right? She will be fine na?"

"Calm down Mr. Abdullah . We can't say anything as she has already lost a lot of blood and we don't have blood of her blood group as it is very rare.. You need to make an arrangement for it! The blood group is O-"

"O- ? Even mine is O-! Take my blood Doctor! Take as much as you want! Take the whole if you want but save her! If anything happens to her I an gonna kill you"

"Sir I can't guarantee you anything at the moment... But go with him to give your blood sample.. We will check it and if it matches with her then we can give it to her!"

PROLOGUE- ZAIN CRYING HOLDING ALIYA'S HAND!
----------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 5---------------------------------------------------

I hope you guyz like it! Do like and comment! 😊 In case you are confused about the Alu thing
then read this..
He had a friend as a child whom he used to call Alu and does not remember her actual name. So what happens is when Zain in his drunken stupor tries to open Aliya's eyes he gets a glimpse of Alu in Aliya and at that moment forgetting everything about Aliya he takes her as Alu!
Edited by drashtifan1 - 10 years ago

Dark Love!

Chapter -6 - Compromised Return

(This part is written from Zain's point of view and the lines written in italics are his thoughts..)

"O- ? Even mine is O-! Take my blood Doctor! Take as much as you want! Take the whole if you want but save her! If anything happens to her I an gonna kill you"

"Sir I can't guarantee you anything at the moment... But go with him to give your blood sample.. We will check it and if it matches with her then we can give it to her!"
I agreed and started walking unsteadily..

"Arre Sir! Don't you see he is drunk? He can't donate blood!"

"What is it now? Huh? Why can't I give blood?"

"Sir because there's a lot of alcohol in your blood at the moment.. that tainted blood could mean death instead of life for the patient.."

"SHUT UP! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I WILL NOT SPARE YOU!"

"Cool down sir! That's the reason we are not allowing you to donate blood so that nothing happens to her.. You have to arrange for O- blood as soon as possible.. We don't have much time.."

I immediately called Kaka..

"ZAIN!? Why are you calling me? You are not at home? Where are you? Its almost 3 am.."

"Kakaaa! Just stop it! What is your blood group?"

"What??"

"BLOOD GROUP!?"

"C+!?"

"Damn!" C+ is not going to help my Maggie. Just a second he said C+ "WHAT??" Seriously was he kidding me?

"Sorry! I mean B+"

"Damnnn! Kaka You know anyone having blood group O-..."

"ZAIN? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? ARE YOU FINE?"

"CHUP!! My Alu needs blood!! You know anyone having blood group O-?"

"Alu!? Your Alu!? Who is Al.."

"Arre Alu! Leave it and answer me first"

"No I don't know! "

"Ask all those servants!"

"ohk Zain.."

I cut the call dejected.. If any of those servants have O- blood then I am surely going to make his life Heaven..

My phone rang and without looking at the caller screen I picked up!

"Hello Kaka!?"

"Hello.. umm..."

Suddenly my anger rose up and I was about to cut the call when he spoke from the other side..

"Chief... umm.. Kaka said you needed O- blood.. O- is my blood group.."

"So?" I spoke coldly..

"Chief I am ready to donate blood!"

"Stop calling me chief" I said and cut the call..

My phone buzzed and this time after checking the caller id and picked up..

"WHAT WAS THE NEED TO ASK THAT BLOODY.."

"CHUP! ZAIN Chup! How many times have I told you it was not his fault.."

"Anyone of those servants have O- blood?"

"No!'

I cut the call hopelessly and went in the ward where an unconscious Alu was resting.. I held her hand and started crying..

"Alu please wake up! I can't let him give you blood.. You know na what all he has done.. No you don't know.. You had left me then how would you know what all things I had gone through.."

Suddenly Alu's hand slipped from my hand and I got scared.. The doctor came in:

"Mr. Abdullah have you made provisions for the blood transfer?"

I shook my head

"What? We are afraid Mr. Abdullah that if you don't make any provisions fast this is going to be complicated"

I immediately got up and rushed out..

WHAT'S HAPPENING?
SHOULD I TAKE HIS HELP?
NO I SHOULD NOT!
BUT WHAT ABOUT MAGGIE?
I HAVE TO SAVE HER!

Without a second thought I took out my mobile and dialed his number

"Chief?"

"I am messaging you the address.. Come asap.. Its an emergency.."

"Sure Chief! Anything for yo.."

I cut the call and started pacing around.. After some time

"CHIEF!!"

I turned around to look at him.. He still looked that same with a slightly bulging belly.

"Follow me" I said and without wasting another second I rushed to the doctor and told him that this man was ready to donate blood.

After the tests another bed was placed in Alu's ward and provisions for blood transfusion were being made..

"Chief..."

"Yeah! Lets get to the point.. What do you want in return?"

"Chief?"
he said almost breaking down.. His voice was giving it away..

"See I know that nothing comes free, so instead of beating around the bush later directly tell me what you want?"

"If you actually want to give me something then take me back Chief and please be the same old Zain!!'

"Its Mr. Abdullah for you and not Zain!"

"Chief!"

"Fine! I will try.. No commitments!"

Right then the doctor came and took him in..

I was pacing back and forth..
After many hours the blood transfusion was over and I was allowed to go in..

I went in and sat on a stool near Alu's bed..
He came from behind and kept his hand on my shoulder, I jerked his hand away and asked him to leave..
He went outside..
I took her hands in my hand, held it tightly and slept on it.

Precap- Aliya Shocked...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter - 6---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------