RACHANA PARULKAR -A REAL FIGHTER (page 8)

ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dont u remember guys when rachana came in d show after a leap many people were just looking at her color as dey were saying she is black .ugly.shrink.boring.zero expression. 
N I got dam angry when 1 person said a real kamvali bai looks like her only. 
N
Now over fighter overcomed all d hurdels n now she is d rock stare of d show dis shows how a person becomes big not only by look but by character. Nature.hardwork. also.
Rachana did it after so many bashing at d start which she got n now people r with her .

I dont know about kalpi when she get her sucess but rachana parulkar u started your sucess.
Love u rachana parulkar.

Edited by ssna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
i just love her both Rachna and even Kalpi๐Ÿ˜›
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Team Kalpana n Rachna Rocks!!
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah she proved evryone her worth by her actions not by words..n now she is the winner of million hearts..hat off rachana..u are real inspiration for any๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I ve never read such comments on rachana coz I came to this forum much later I.e. when ragna was just starting. But I must say c is one of the best actress I ve cn. Its her dark skin, big eyes, child like smile, petite  physique that makes her special and stand out frm the other.
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like her beauty from d frst day of hr entry in d shw...u knw some people hav mentality dat bng dark is bng ugly...but i hav notice one thing dat dark people hav sharp nd attractive features like kajol, priyanka chopra evn i hav seen some of my frnds nd relativs who r dark in colour nd beautiful.i knw its wrthless 2 compare kalpi wid pakhi but klpi is bettr thn pakhi in trms of beauty.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She is someone who handles herself with elegance and respect, and does not indulge on any cheap behaviour even when its directed at her, and that for me shows her upbringing. She is on amazing human being who stood tall despite the backlash on her color, and proved her worth, and now she is being subjected to bullying because her hardwork has given her success. But you know what? Who cares? As long as she stands strong, we are all here with her. Without her this show will be over, and I hope she gets her deserved justice soon.

#TeamKalpanaForever
ssna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

i just love her both Rachna and even Kalpi๐Ÿ˜›

.me 2
ssna thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarusmiley

Yeah she proved evryone her worth by her actions not by words..n now she is the winner of million hearts..hat off rachana..u are real inspiration for any๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ya I totally agree dear she is a fighter n cum winner
ssna thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryagr

I ve never read such comments on rachana coz I came to this forum much later I.e. when ragna was just starting. But I must say c is one of the best actress I ve cn. Its her dark skin, big eyes, child like smile, petite  physique that makes her special and stand out frm the other.

She is different dat y we all r atracted 2 her
N yes well said der her featires r really sharp n elegant