Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ssna

u know wat I like pakhi but if I compare both d grls den doubt pakhi has a chreeful face with a beautiful color but kalpi she has sharp n dark eye with not only make her beautiful but elegant too.

u r right!!she has so big nd beautiful eyes which evn dat khadoos raghva can't resist to stare 
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile_san

u r right ..in that serial she got  pregnant also...in Ema after seeing raghav love...i was like   in this serial anything ll happen like that...thank god they didnt show such track...both the serials her character is somewhat similar...

Dear hav u seen sapno se bhare naina wat happen after dat I know dat she get pregnant n even get her 2nd love with her docter even d guy falls for her but wat happen after dat as on youtube all videos r not der 
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am in luv wid her frm first day of her entry...
and she now proved her capability thats rachana
rachana fans rocksss
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssna

Dear hav u seen sapno se bhare naina wat happen after dat I know dat she get pregnant n even get her 2nd love with her docter even d guy falls for her but wat happen after dat as on youtube all videos r not der 

actually they planned to show the doc role as a negative one after the marriage...but they dropped that character totally ...her first love ll come back and pretend like  he was wrong and he wants to marry her...marriage preparation starts...he ll ditch her again ...and during confrontation he ll  push her and miscarriage happens...later she ll over come everything and start fresh life and soon serial  ended...didnt watch last one moth episodes...power cut was bad in tamil nadu except chennai...
Edited by smile_san - 10 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes she is the real fighter and the real winner..she wins thousands of heart by her own talent and hardwork..
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous" - Coco Channel

That's our girl Rachana to the T 👏  
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I loved her as a character becoz of her acting and portrayal but I started respecting her as a person the day she stated her skin color is her best trait just keep loving her more you rock babe
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rachana is a wonderful actress ⭐️ ...talented and lovely.
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina24

I loved her as a character becoz of her acting and portrayal but I started respecting her as a person the day she stated her skin color is her best trait just keep loving her more you rock babe

Dis shows how much positive n smart our racgana is
Love u rachana parulkar
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actions speak louder and she proved to the tele industry that it's just not the looks all the way and shut them up by her talent and acting skills . No one in the cast would have thought she will reach heights one day that will make others in secured . Love rachana love kalpi.