Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geeta58 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pals2411

And Maddy, she also conveyed her sharts at that age😲 (not converting and Krishna temple in her Agra place)😲...WoW!!!!!!!!!!!! 

With 11 kids she has beaten the record of Mumtaz mahal also who went on to become prem ka pratik.My salutes to that lady n the couple.
geeta58 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cleo12345

Kaana and Radhika ... Two of my favorite writers on the forum are discussing philosophy...I will not add my two cents here... It wouldn't be fair... You guys are so well read...a discussion between the two of you is always my wow moment...I learn so much by reading your comments. Thank you!!! Please keep writing and do send a PM whenever you make post like this.

TRadhika, Kaana thank u so much fr this exalting discussions. It's amazing how we got love story interwoven with philosophy.Yes it is said Guru pita gurumaata gurureva parah shivaha, shiverushte guruhstrata gurourushte na kaschanaha meaning Guru can save one if God resents him but nobody can save him if Guru himself is offended.Love reading ur posts. Please continue to the posting on all such thought provoking things as ur fans r waiting to readπŸ˜ƒ n pl. if possible send me the PM too as I hv missed several discussions just because i wasn't aware of it .Thanx.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
excellent post and thread...my God it took me more that an hour  and still going...very interesting...wish the records were as such and not destroyed...then all the details would have been and true...excellent compilation...all the three and who all had and is still helping u...

one request
plz open a thread as main thread and add all the links u have opened for this purpose...its so difficult to search all...ur discussions in others' thread and the info like this plz add in the thread of urs...

till date its only 6 threads like this?

and what are the other links discussing about the real and true facts of history? can someone help me in this? and also it would be nice if someone posts all such links in one thread compiled together...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow all the info and facts are so interesting...Jalal and Jodha had 10 kids...and she had so much importance in Jalal's life as well as in the kingdom and Mughal history...reading all these is taking me to those times and wish i could see from my own eyes...sigh...
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry to burden u with my question history geek bt I just saw a story from a old Buk where it was mentioned that jahangir got killed alikuli ( sher Afghan) using qutab ud Deen , due to some political issues of not obeying shehanshah 's order n noorjahan ( meherunissa) was then married to alikuli ( point to be noted is that eventhough Salim loved her , Akbar didn't want a girl from Lower status to be get married to his son so arranged , her marriage with alikuli ) and had a daughter at time of his death !!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
is that true ??? becoz the author himself mentioned that Jahangir n noorjahan story has lot of fiction n facts in history !!! πŸ˜•
I m utterly confused whether to believe this info or not πŸ₯± please bear with me as I m new to this forum n don't know u have already made a post on this topic !!! if so please send me a link of that page πŸ˜• πŸ₯±
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
History based discussions here  ..::Doubts & Discussions about Historical facts::..

JA DT