thankyou so much
i didn't know dailymotion has an app too

thankyou everyone

and oh my God
what does sp want 😡
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is there any index or thread from where i can find fanfiction award winner arshi fanfiction or short stories?
nandini2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey someone pls help me out..im actually searching for this ff from quite some time..
In this ff arnav and khushi are married and now khushi is pregnant. Docter tells her that she shouldnt have this baby or else her life will be at risk. khushi thinks that that baby is the best gift she could ever give arnav and decieded to have the baby and she doesnt tell arnav about this. She even tells docter to not tell him. She always hides this fact from arnav and deviated him whenever he asks her to show the reports. One day arnav comes to know about this and he gets very angry on khushi for not telling about her health condition. he asks her to abort her baby but she doesnt. nd eventually it gets so late that abortion at this time is difficult.

i only remember till here. someone pls help
nandini2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey someone pls help me out..im actually searching for this ff from quite some time..
In this ff arnav and khushi are married and now khushi is pregnant. Docter tells her that she shouldnt have this baby or else her life will be at risk. khushi thinks that that baby is the best gift she could ever give arnav and decieded to have the baby and she doesnt tell arnav about this. She even tells docter to not tell him. She always hides this fact from arnav and deviated him whenever he asks her to show the reports. One day arnav comes to know about this and he gets very angry on khushi for not telling about her health condition. he asks her to abort her baby but she doesnt. nd eventually it gets so late that abortion at this time is difficult.
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nandini2

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I've just replied your comment on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk. Just in case, if you didn't see it. The SS you are looking for is Pregnancy by ..Sugar_ArHi..
purnima209 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys can any one can help in reading of all the FF s SS OS in one book type library...

if in this group h thn pls give me the link yar pls...

i want to study all the FF SS OS pls...

i m new in this IPKNND ka group pls...

humble req...
asrloveskhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If anyone knows how to make a vm, please tell
i really don't know :(
senthu thumbnail
Hello everyone, I'm watching IPKKND, just discovered the show, I'm simply in love with it! but after 10Aug 2012 I can't find the rest of the episodes with english subtitles.. 😭 Can you help me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!