Users

Frequent Posters

kushiasr thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thnx Sugar_ArHi for replying😊
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
i read an arshi story before few days i forgot the name can any1 help me in that story arnav and lavanya are going to get engaged and kushi is lavanya sister in that kushi is a minor and arnav loves her.as lavanya snatched kushis best friend nk now kushi dont want to lose her new big friend arnav and she also want to marry him and arnav was so happy when he listened to sister duo talk when i read the story author has updated 2 parts
if anyone have read this story can u pls share the story name with me
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I came across a ff or SS a few days back I remember what the plot is but can't recall the title. I know that an excerpt of each chapter is posted on the forum and the rest is on a blog and link is also posted. The plot is explicit and very sensitive. Anyway it goes like this: Khushi an innocent soul is sold by her uncle(I think) and brought to a brothel home which is run by a lady called Devji. Devji runs the house by her own terms; a customer must treat the women with respect and each must must accompany the same man every time. When they brought in they learn the art for a few months. Each women in the house has their own tale, Payal is forced by her mom to join in order to get her sisters married and Khushi is curious about the tale behind Lavanya's rude and cutting remarks. Arnav in frustration and as a relief comes to Devji's center where he gets attracted to the innocence of Khushi. He selects her and calls her his pari. Khushi not knowing how to respond to his actions just gives her self to him. Later they emotionally bond and Khushi wants to know the reason behind the pain in his eyes. Arnav on the other hand becomes very possessive of his pari and tells Devji that she is his. This is where I stopped I think, so if anyone knows the name of this wonderful ff please tell me. It would even more nice if you posted the link. Thank you so much.
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
I came across a ff or SS a few days back I remember what the plot is but can't recall the title. I know that an excerpt of each chapter is posted on the forum and the rest is on a blog and link is also posted. The plot is explicit and very sensitive. Anyway it goes like this: Khushi an innocent soul is sold by her uncle(I think) and brought to a brothel home which is run by a lady called Devji. Devji runs the house by her own terms; a customer must treat the women with respect and each must must accompany the same man every time. When they brought in they learn the art for a few months. Each women in the house has their own tale, Payal is forced by her mom to join in order to get her sisters married and Khushi is curious about the tale behind Lavanya's rude and cutting remarks. Arnav in frustration and as a relief comes to Devji's center where he gets attracted to the innocence of Khushi. He selects her and calls her his pari. Khushi not knowing how to respond to his actions just gives her self to him. Later they emotionally bond and Khushi wants to know the reason behind the pain in his eyes. Arnav on the other hand becomes very possessive of his pari and tells Devji that she is his. This is where I stopped I think, so if anyone knows the name of this wonderful ff please tell me. It would even more nice if you posted the link. Thank you so much.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds interesting
I ll give it a try
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail

Thank you so much:)
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indiansrock7

The Courtesan

CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kushiasr26

i read an arshi story before few days i forgot the name can any1 help me in that story arnav and lavanya are going to get engaged and kushi is lavanya sister in that kushi is a minor and arnav loves her.as lavanya snatched kushis best friend nk now kushi dont want to lose her new big friend arnav and she also want to marry him and arnav was so happy when he listened to sister duo talk when i read the story author has updated 2 parts

if anyone have read this story can u pls share the story name with me

its IN LOVE WITH MY FIANCEES SISTER
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aa_patel

its IN LOVE WITH MY FIANCEES SISTER

Sounds interesting. Ca anyone provide the link?
CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xVanix

Sounds interesting. Ca anyone provide the link?

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4041976

Word Count: 1