Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Take me now by Rasgulla_sp.

Please use the help desk next time :)
Edited by ongongong - 10 years ago

-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I need help finding an ArShi os
Summary: Khushi's house is robbed by some robbers (but the robbers don't steal anything besides Khushi's chain). Later it's revealed that the robbers were Arnav, Akash, and NK. The idea of robbing Khushi's house was NK's because he knew that Arnav was in love with Khushi. BTW Khushi is 15 or 16 at the time her house is robbed. A few weeks later Khushi feels as is someone is following her everywhere she goes. As months pass by Khushi is now sure that someone is stalking her. Then on her 16th birthday Arnav shows up (he doesn't reveal his identity to her) and gifts her the chain and tells her that he loves her and when she turns 18 he will go to her house and ask for her hand in marriage. Two years later when Khushi turns 18 her parents are talking to her about an alliance but she keeps refusing (kind of wanting Arnav to come). Later Arnav shows up and it is revealed that he was the guy her parents were talking about.
Then ArShi's rishta is fixed

Anyone know about this OS, TS, or SS?

BTW I really don't remember if Arnav revealed his identity to her on her birthday

Please help!
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyaa everyone :D
Need Help..!!
m looking for an ff..storyline was :- khushi was adopted by raizada's..n arnav hated her but later on it is revealed that arshi had a childhood marriage..later they again get married but on their first night arnav misunderstand khushi because of shyam..shyam is married to anjali..arnav throws khushi out ..! khushi had heart failure..
lavanya takes care of her..! khushi started living with lavanya ..!! one day khushi was attacked by goons..arnav cames to her rescue..she had heart attack again..arnav apologized for his deeds ...
later it is revealed that lavanya is arnav's friend..
khushi found his diary n came to know arnav loved some pari..khushi thought lavanya is his pari..!
lastly it is revealed khushi was arnav's pari..
please help guys
ignore typos..!
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
i read an arshi story before few days i forgot the name can any1 help me in that story arnav and lavanya are going to get engaged and kushi is lavanya sister in that kushi is a minor and arnav loves her.as lavanya snatched kushis best friend nk now kushi dont want to lose her new big friend arnav and she also want to marry him and arnav was so happy when he listened to sister duo talk when i read the story author has updated 2 parts
if anyone have read this story can u pls share the story name with me
Edited by kushiasr26 - 10 years ago
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEY GUYS PLZ TELL ME THE NAME OF FF IN WHICH KHUSHI IS SCIENTIST AND ARNAV IS BUSINESSMAN...ARNAV IS ADOPTED BY RAIZADA FAMILY N EVEN KHUSHI IS ADOPTED BY SHASHI GUPTA...
ARNAV N KHUSHI WERE TOGHETER IN ORPHANAGE...BUT GOT SEPARATED...
NOW ARNAV ,KHUSHI,NK ARE GOING IN SAHYADRI GHATS FOR RESERACH...
RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Is it Silver Lining by razdbharadwaj - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3347567
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
i read an arshi story before few days i forgot the name can any1 help me in that story arnav and lavanya are going to get engaged and kushi is lavanya sister in that kushi is a minor and arnav loves her.as lavanya snatched kushis best friend nk now kushi dont want to lose her new big friend arnav and she also want to marry him and arnav was so happy when he listened to sister duo talk when i read the story author has updated 2 parts
if anyone have read this story can u pls share the story name with me
Edited by kushiasr26 - 10 years ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
I want to read the arshi ff where in khushi is married to rudra but arnav and khushi love each other... due to sum misunderstanding arnav-khushi get apart... but arnav cums back & asks khushi to cum back to him... I loved the plot but couldn't find the story... if nyone knws plz provide me the link...