Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Me too read this n yes arnav did reveal his identity but I didnt remember its name n writer also
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i read it but sorry don't remember the name. ask in help desk maybe someone knows
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Never read this
Sounds interesting
ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So do I.I mean even I need help. I exactly don't remember anything clearly but ArShi were bffs and Khushi was the dominating one. She always ordered Arnav to do this do that and all. One day Arnav proposes her and she rejects it. But on the day of her marriage with some other guy she realizes her feelings for Arnav and again scolds him asking him to marry her with Arnav does without a rant! Now this is all the past now Khushi and Arnav were married and Khushi is waiting for Arnav to come home from home. That is when she thinks about all the above stuff that happened in the past. And she also realizes how she always have been with Arnav and yet he doesn't complain and also how she always falls asleep waiting for Arnav to come from office because though Arnav tells to sleep early she knew some part of him wants her to be awake waiting for him. And she thinks to herself that she should let Arnav have his right i.e., they should consummate. And Arnav arrives home and scolds Khushi on seeing her awake. But then something I exactly don't remember. maybe she kisses him or something! Please help!! And also thank you for creating this thread :)

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ongongong

So do I.I mean even I need help. I exactly don't remember anything clearly but ArShi were bffs and Khushi was the dominating one. She always ordered Arnav to do this do that and all. One day Arnav proposes her and she rejects it. But on the day of her marriage with some other guy she realizes her feelings for Arnav and again scolds him asking him to marry her with Arnav does without a rant! Now this is all the past now Khushi and Arnav were married and Khushi is waiting for Arnav to come home from home. That is when she thinks about all the above stuff that happened in the past. And she also realizes how she always have been with Arnav and yet he doesn't complain and also how she always falls asleep waiting for Arnav to come from office because though Arnav tells to sleep early she knew some part of him wants her to be awake waiting for him. And she thinks to herself that she should let Arnav have his right i.e., they should consummate. And Arnav arrives home and scolds Khushi on seeing her awake. But then something I exactly don't remember. maybe she kisses him or something! Please help!! And also thank you for creating this thread :)

Take me now by Rasgulla_sp.

Please use the help desk next time :)

Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Now m not sure but I guess its one of Zara s' stories.
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stg1

sorry, never read it but omg why did he steal her necklace and stalk her? that would make me want to run away, even i want to read it now, u make it sound too intriguing! 😆

Word Count: 0

-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anupama.

Now m not sure but I guess its one of Zara s' stories.

I read Zara's but this one is a bit different from The Midnight Theft
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zariya123

no this is it not that os in that os the message abt communication gap is given by author
any ways thanks

yes.i also read that story.bt sry dear.i dnt remember the story name.
girlsrock3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think I found it. It is "his and only his"
Here is the link www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3804575