Frequent Posters

ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i too like to read gmme d link plz
Viji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Its semanti's work. One of the most beautiful stories on IF. Unfortunately, she has removed all her work from IF and moved to a blog. You can get a link by PMing her. I suggest you check this link to her index where she has clearly written how to contact her to get the link.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3500265
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Can someone give d link of this segment?
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi I want download link for 'kyu dard hai itna' song, male version.
Give me the direct link only
zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in this os arnav belongs to rich family And shashi is arnav father friend
khushi avoids arnav as he is a spoilt guy but arnav falls for her n forces her 4 engagement then started avoiding her.
after marriage khushi accepts him and arnav says he purposely used to ignore her so she will talk to him regarding her rights.
plzz help me in finding it is complete os
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If i am not wrong this is arhi os:ASR AND HIS PYAAR by niya55. Sorry i dnt noe how to post a link.
zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no this is it not that os in that os the message abt communication gap is given by author
any ways thanks
Edited by zariya123 - 10 years ago
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I need help finding an ArShi os
Summary: Khushi's house is robbed by some robbers (but the robbers don't steal anything besides Khushi's chain). Later it's revealed that the robbers were Arnav, Akash, and NK. The idea of robbing Khushi's house was NK's because he knew that Arnav was in love with Khushi. BTW Khushi is 15 or 16 at the time her house is robbed. A few weeks later Khushi feels as is someone is following her everywhere she goes. As months pass by Khushi is now sure that someone is stalking her. Then on her 16th birthday Arnav shows up (he doesn't reveal his identity to her) and gifts her the chain and tells her that he loves her and when she turns 18 he will go to her house and ask for her hand in marriage. Two years later when Khushi turns 18 her parents are talking to her about an alliance but she keeps refusing (kind of wanting Arnav to come). Later Arnav shows up and it is revealed that he was the guy her parents were talking about.
Then ArShi's rishta is fixed

Anyone know about this os or ts?

BTW I really don't remember if Arnav revealed his identity to her on her birthday

Please help!
Edited by crazyforsarun - 10 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
sorry, never read it but omg why did he steal her necklace and stalk her? that would make me want to run away, even i want to read it now, u make it sound too intriguing! 😆
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i hv read dat ff but dnt remember d name...solly