TFR clip Deepika Padukone, Karan Johar, Tisca Chopra, Priyanka jha

KareenaKapoorK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What kind of person he is??So much buttering of Deepika!!

Looks comes first??
Talent ka zamaana hi nahin raha!!!

If a big name like Kjo speaks like this,i wonder what will happen to the likes of Irfaan Khan or Konkona

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Tangled.

What kind of person he is??So much buttering of Deepika!!

Looks comes first??
Talent ka zamaana hi nahin raha!!!

If a big name like Kjo speaks like this,i wonder what will happen to the likes of Irfaan Khan or Konkona

I know, he is basically saying that people who r good looking will definitely become stars no matter what. I don't know why looks matter to him so much, talent shud be the most important thing in the industry and it shud be the thing that shud be encouraged.
I didn't like how he said talent came much later for deepika, for me deepika has had talent from her very first movie, and ever since then she has been growing and improving.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The fact that he's saying in a matter-of-fact way worries me. Good looks are a prerequisite but talent comes after? The sad reality is that it's especially true for a lot of actresses. They're just pretty faces.
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he is so superficial that it's scary. I get it that this is showbiz and good looks are required but the fact that that's the only thing which matters bothers me. Especially when a big director/producer talks like this, as if nothing else matters as long as u r gorgeous...No wonder ppl like Sonam talk like this, this is the mentality they are surronded by , ugliness has no place in showbiz🥱