why is abhi getting so less screen space??

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Is shabbir actually the main male lead of this show?? aisa lagta tou nahi hai πŸ˜•

looks like Suresh is the main male lead of this show his feelings,his problems, his family is getting all the attention!!

Abhi gets a screen space of merely 4mins 
nothing is being shown about his family or his character!!πŸ˜•
is shabbir doing any film or sth?? dont you people think its high time Abhi should get more screen space 
come on he is the main male lead not purab or suresh!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi is getting so less space because loose pant suresh has taken all the screen time.. but no problem since Faisal is doing a pretty good job with suresh's character and its good to watch him... without abhi this serial may still run but without dheeli chaddi sureshπŸ˜† Kumkum bhagya ka koi future nahi.. Edited by pari-kirloskar - 10 years ago
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

abhi is getting so less space because loose pant suresh has taken all the screen time.. but no problem since Faisal is doing a pretty good job with suresh's character and its good to watch him... without abhi this serial may still run but without dheeli chaddi sureshπŸ˜† Kumkum bhagya ka koi future nahi..

BOLD::ab tou aisa hi lagta hai! :P

and i agree faisal is doing a great job!! πŸ‘
so the CVs are planning to make him the main male lead replacing abhi?? 

pluviophile. thumbnail
I think, the story makers do have a story in mind. And are executing it the way they want to so it depends on what scene needs Abhi and which does not:)

Bhere iz CC? πŸ€”
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

I think, the story makers do have a story in mind. And are executing it the way they want to so it depends on what scene needs Abhi and which does not:)

Bhere iz CC? πŸ€”

i hope so!!
and i really hope the cvs uses shabbir and sriti the way they should cause this two are great talents!!
but dont you think abhi is getting quite less screen space?? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

BOLD::ab tou aisa hi lagta hai! :P

and i agree faisal is doing a great job!! πŸ‘
so the CVs are planning to make him the main male lead replacing abhi?? 

i feel  abhi and purab are supporting leads and suresh the main hero..πŸ˜†
I couldnt stop laughing in yesterday's episode when pragya tells suresh that he looks handsome and he asked Dont i look handsome everyday.. this man has got guts and confidence I must say..!!
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

i feel  abhi and purab are supporting leads and suresh the main hero..πŸ˜†
I couldnt stop laughing in yesterday's episode when pragya tells suresh that he looks handsome and he asked Dont i look handsome everyday.. this man has got guts and confidence I must say..!!

yeah i know his dialogues are actually hilarious πŸ˜†
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think, the story makers do have a story in mind. And are executing it the way they want to so it depends on what scene needs Abhi and which does not:)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

Bhere iz CC? πŸ€”</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ€—

@TM- It's been, what...2 weeks since the show started? 10 episodes? You can't really show everybodys story in 10 episodes. If they're concentrating on the Arora angle now they'll concentrate on Abhi and his family later.πŸ€”

Anyway, both Abhi and ''loose pant Suresh''are the leads. You'll have to watch both of them whether yuo like it or not πŸ˜ƒ
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

πŸ˜† πŸ€—

@TM- It's been, what...2 weeks since the show started? 10 episodes? You can't really show everybodys story in 10 episodes. If they're concentrating on the Arora angle now they'll concentrate on Abhi and his family later.πŸ€”

Anyway, both Abhi and ''loose pant Suresh''are the leads. You'll have to watch both of them whether yuo like it or not πŸ˜ƒ

yeah ab iss ka hum kya kaar saakte hai!! :(

i had no intention to hurt you suresh fans!!
honestly i like his character and its not that i dont like it but i am just afraid that they dont focus to much on suresh and forget others!! BT are experts in doing that!!

hope next weeks are going to be better!!

still waiting for abhi-pragya's next meet!!πŸ˜ƒ

..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Seriously I am getting annoyed by this show. Abhi is nowhere to be seen. All we see is Suresh staring at Bulbul, πŸ₯± and Pragya blushing seeing Suresh. πŸ˜΅ The story is going nowhere.

Honestly speaking, Suresh is getting on my never. What's up with Suresh getting all the screen space?! I don't have a problem with Suresh getting screen space, if other characters are seen as well, and are given equal importance.