Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel they are only giving imporatnce to Bulbul and Suresh's characters the actual main leads are just there as a piece of furniture 

Originally posted by: halifax004

I feel they are only giving imporatnce to Bulbul and Suresh's characters the actual main leads are just there as a piece of furniture 

I was going to say this but u put it up very nicely...😃
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like faisal' s acting.. but from past few episodes he is start to get on my nerves.. its like he is lead not abhi.. they should give him little more time
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Faisal is doing good job as Suresh but these day too much importance is given to Suresh. Whole episode revolves around it. Now i am irritated of this Suresh. We only get a small glimpse of Abhi come on Cv he is the main lead give him the screen space otherwise i will loose interest in the show.
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
you know too much sweetness leads to diabetics the same thing is happening in this show!!

suresh is a really sweet character but the CVs are overdoing it and that might lead to its ''diabetics'' 
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

you know too much sweetness leads to diabetics the same thing is happening in this show!!

suresh is a really sweet character but the CVs are overdoing it and that might lead to its ''diabetics'' 

Now Suresh sweetness made us Diabetics.😆