Users

Frequent Posters

creativeFF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: creativeFF

next day. breakfast table.
> >
> > ishita is still feeling coy n confused. she is avoiding contact wth Raman esp eye contact. but Raman keeps looking at her.
> > n she feels his eyes on her.
> >
> > Ishita. zara parata dena.
> >
> > ishita gets it n raman takes it from her hand n caresses her hand.
> >
> > thnx.
> >
> > after breakfast. before ishita. he goes down to his car. then he has an idea to puncture her tyre so he can drop her off. he waits. pretends to be on the phone. she comes down. n sees her front tyre is punctured.
> >
> > oh no
> >
> > kya hua
> >
> > mera tyre puncture hogaya
> >
> > toh challo. main tumhe lift de deta hoon.
> >
> > reluctantly she says thnx
> >
> > he opens and closes the door for her. he puts the radio on and wants a love song but ooh la la comes on. he turns it off. ishita looks disgusted. she opens the window because she feels warm. n the wind blows her hair across her face. he stares at her. she feels his eyes on her. She tries to move the hair, but the wind is too strong. He slowly moves the hair from her while looking deep into her eyes. And she into his. she closes the window. he offers her some water. she has it reluctantly. she goes to put it down but he takes it from her hand and has some. ishitas thinking what is he is doing.
> >
> > at a traffic light. a lady is selling some daage.
> >
> > saab. apne biwi ke liye le lo. saath janmo tak tumhari jodi bani rahegi.
> >
> > mujhe saath janam jhel ne ke liye tayar ho.
> > kya tum tayar ho.
> > raman buys it from the lady. giving more money than she asked for.
> >
> > bohot shukriya saab.
> Tum kab se in baaton mein yakeen karne lage ho.
> >
> > he doesnt say anything bak.he looks straight into her eyes. gently takes her hand n wraps it around
>
> > Ishi: Sirf ruhi ke liye naa?
>
> Again he doesn't say anything just gives her a look.
> > 5 mins later. they reach clinic n she gets off.
> >
> > thnx.
> >
> > kya main tumhe laine aao.
> >
> > nahi. its ok. Bye
> >
> > she goes off. raman keeps looking at her longing her to turn back. n she turns back but mouths jao na. ishita is thinking does he just wants a physical relationship.
> >
> > Raman is a bit annoyed.
> >
> > vaiso toh bari intelligent hai. par meri ishaaron ko kyu nahi samajh rahi hain. ya samajta nahi chahti. kya use kolkar bol du. nahi. shayad uske dil mein mere liye koi aisa feeling nahi hain. kaise main bata lagao.
>
> Ishita is at work thinking that she can't say Raman is wrong for wanting a physical relationship. He is a man after all. And on top of that her husband. He has a right on her. But a physical relationship without, her heart didn't agree. And what if love never happened. They have to spend the rest of their life together. How long could she avoid it. He has been alone for 8? years and with her for a few months. She is surprised it hasn't happened sooner. He is not that bad at heart and his brooding looks had their own appeal. He has calmed down compared to before. She remembered the speech, the phone convo, how he proved her right against param. There was definitely chemistry between them. When he touched her she did not feel dirty like when Pervmeet touched her. She started thinking about what happened yesterday and today. It made her tingle. She was smiling to herself.
>
> That's when sarika came in.
>
> Kis ki khayalon mein aap itni khush hora hi hein. Ramanji ke
>
> Aisa koi baat nahi hai.
>
> If you say so. Patient aageyi hain.
>
> Ishita is thinking Sarika tik keh rahi hain. Aisa log pyar mein karte hain. Matlab mujhe Raman se pyar hogaya. Mujhe Raavan se pyar hogeya. Par Kya uske Mann mein wahi hai. Kya main use bata doon meri maan ki baat.
>
> > at work Raman is googling how do we find out if someone is in love with us. answer he gets is if they get jealous of you with someone else.
>
> End of this part.

creativeFF thumbnail

Ishita has come back from work and is in her room. Then Raman comes in.

aap itni jaldi aageye.

Wapas bahar jaa raha hoon. Shagun ne bulaya hai. adi ke koi school show pe. Bas shower karne aaya hoon.

Magar adi ka koi skul show hai toh ruhi or shravan ka bhi Hona chahiye hai na?

Raman thinks. Jhansi Kuch zyada hi smart hai.

I think its just for the bigger kids.

Achcha

He mimics n says achcha under his breath. Main apne ex wife ki pass jaa raha hoon. Aur use koi farak nahi parta. Woh sirf ruhi ki baare mein Sochi hain. He grabs his things n goes into the shower.

Ishita thinks
Aaj kal Shagun unko baar baar Bulati rehti hain. Kabhi is baat ke liye toh kabhi us baat ke liye. Kahi Shagun unko wapas pana toh nahi chahti. ...woh uske pas wapas kabhi nahi jayenge. Woh adi ke liye jaate hain. Aur mujhe baata ke toh jaate hain...Par Agar unko Lagta ki main hamari rishtey ko aage nahi baraana chahti toh? Shayad mujhe unko bata de na chahiye.

Just then Raman comes out of the shower.

Raman. Mujhe tumse Kuch kehna ta.

Kaho

Woh... Mein ...apse

Raman turns around, hopeful n attentive but pretending to be arrogant

Tum Mujhse kya...

Main yeh kehna chah rahi ti ki ... Aap ruhi ko bhi apna saath leke jayiye na. Use achcha lagega

main use saath leke jaata. Par Mujhe pata nahin kitna der lagega.

Ok.

Fast forward to night time.

Ishita is waiting up for Raman. Ruhi is asleep. She is worried that he is not back yet. She is phoning Raman.

Uska phone off aa raha hai. Kitni baar phone karchuki hoon.

Just then she hears the door open. It's Raman. He comes into the room. She is angry.
Itni der kya Lagi

Tumhe kya?

Ur right. Mujhe kya. Main kya lag ti hoon apki. Aap ko apne ex wife ki paas jaana hai toh jayiye. Main Kuch nahi bolungi.

Ek minute.
He sniffs.
Mujhe kahinse karela Jalne ki buh aa rahi hain.

Bilkul bhi nahi.

( getting closer n closer until their face to face. while saying the following)

Toh phir ex wife wali baat kyu kaha. mujhe Lagta hain ki karela jal ke raak hogayi hain . Iska kya Matlab samajhti ho na doctor. Jalna toh sirf symptom hai. Rog toh kuch aur hi hain. Prem rog.

Tumhara diagnosis wrong hai. In fact right now. I really hate you.

Maine aisa kya kardiya. Maine kaha to ta late ho sakta hai. Are, main adi ke liye Gaya ta. Aur phir Pyar ka opposite hate nahi indifference hai.

Main tumhe paagal Lagti hoon kya...

He laughs. Tum Pehle se pagaal to ti par ab mere pyar mein aur bi pagal hogayi ho. Koi achchi comeback bhi soch nahi pa rahi ho.

He sings Rani ko Raavan se pyar hogaya while going around her.

She screams in frustration.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

And she begins to walk away. He grabs her hand n pulls her back.

But I love you.

Ishita is in shock. Then she remembers it's not the first time he has said it.

Main kaise yakeen karlu ki tum is baar sach Bol rahe ho

Matlab tum chahti ho ki yeh baat sach ho.

Maine aise kab kaha.

Tik hain. Tum khud ko doctor kehti Hona. Toh mere dhadkan check Karo

He takes her hand and puts it on his chest.

Cheekily Ishita says. I can't feel much. Mujhe Lagta hai shirt Tora Kulna parega.

So he opens a couple of buttons n places her hand on his heart again.

Hal toh vaake mein bohot bura lag raha hai.

Toh ab uska Ilaaj bhi kardo doctor. Un       Three magic words ki saath.

Kehna zaroori hai kya. Meri aankhon mein Dekh ke nahi samajhti sakte.

Meri aankhen kharab hain. Isi liye toh tumse pyar hua

Kya! Tumhe Mazaa aata hain na. Mere saath larne mein.

Nahi. Kyu ki tum bohot jaldi ruut jaati ho. Asli Mazaa to tume manane mein hoga.

He winks at her.

Itna asaan nahi mujhko manana.

Then he touches her nose with his nose.

Then the rest is upto ur imagination.

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read all parts in one go pls continue ur next ff soon
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Asma di waiting for ur update..jaldiii se update karo na 😃
creativeFF thumbnail
sorry behna. didnt i tell you dis was d last part.
creativeFF thumbnail
i will try n continue. lemme think.
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

sorry behna. didnt i tell you dis was d last part.

Ohh 🥱
Ok then come with a new ff soon...
Will b waiting for you to b back with an ff in your trademark ishhtyle 😃
creativeFF thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: debomaaneet

Ohh 🥱
Ok then come with a new ff soon...
Will
b waiting for you to b back with an ff in your trademark ishhtyle 😃

i didnt know i had a trade mark ishtyle. wat is it.

creativeFF thumbnail
This piece is different from the rest of my previous work I feel. I have no experience of kissing so it's all guess work. Be gentle with ur critisism.

For by behna debomaaneet

Raman had to muster all his willpower to separate his lips and body away from Ishita's and not go any further as Ruhi was in the room. But he somehow did the impossible as he was more concerned about Ishita's discomfort than his own. He really had no choice as their mouths had become deserts.

The few minutes that had just passed they had been like opposite poles of two magnets. A powerful invisible force had locked their lips and bodies together. Thus you can imagine what a greater power was required to overcome that force, even momentarily, to get back some breath every so often.

Raman being more experienced had taken the reins in their kiss and Ishita was happily following his lead. She was in awe of how great a kisser he was. She never imagined he could be so gentle or that he could sustain the kiss for minutes. It was slow yet full of passion and his stubble was tickling and prickling her supple skin. She wanted to pop up her calf like she had seen in those olden classics but her body had turned to jelly and all strength had left her body. She thought if he hadn't been holding her tightly she would have fell flat on the floor.

Although he had pulled his lips apart from her, he still had his hands on her upper back and her face. They couldn't physically say anything because their mouths were too dry and they were lacking breath. They just went to and fro from smiling at the floor and each other. Both were tickled pink.

After a few moments Raman went to get a glass of water from their bedside table and offered it to her. She gestured him to have it first. But he moved the glass towards her again. She patiently had her fill. The glass was only a quarter full now. She made her way to fill up the glass but Raman stopped her. He wanted the water she had drank. He turned the glass around in his hand so his lips would touch the glass where hers had. It would feel like they were kissing again. it didnt satisfy his thirst for water as much as his thirst to kiss her again. Ishitas eyes naturally filled up with tears of joy to see how much her husband desired her.

Raman thought he couldn't spoil his reputation any further.

Mera kissing skills bohot zyada ache hai na. 12 out of 10.

Ishita picked her head up from his chest. I can't believe it. Tum khud ki kissing ko itna tareef kar rahe ho.

Kyu na karu. Main haar kam tareef ki layak toh karta hoon. Tum bhi buri nahi ti, pehli baar ki hisaab se. Kaafi natural.

Maine kab kaha ki meri pehli kiss ti

Nahi ti. Toh phir usse kahi zyada acha kiss karna chahiye ta. Don't worry hum bohot practice karenge, main tumhe sikadunga.

Achcha. Khud ko itna acha kisser samajhte ho toh, agli baar khud ko kiss karna aaina mein ya phir un mannequins ko, jho tumhe itna pasand hai. Mere muh mat lagna.

Raman had the look of real concern and desperation on his face. he thought, have I gone too far.

Ruko, ruko. Tumhe mazak samajh mein nahi ati. (Now speaking softly) Tumne sachme bohot achcha kiya ta. 8 out of 10. Aur tumhari hoth toh petals ki tara naram hai. He said blushing with a cheeky green. Ishita gave a smug grin to let him know he was forgiven.

Tumhari lipstick smudge hogayi hain.

Raman got out his handkerchief carefully and gently removed the smudges. Looking intensely and closely at her lips. Savouring every moment.

Aap ki hoton pe bhi lipstick laga hai, Rama. Main poch ti hoon. And she took the handkerchief from him and started wiping of the lipstick looking into his eyes every other second.Yeh mehla hogaya hai. Main ise tik se saaf karke aap ko wapas kardungi.

Nahi, nahi. Ise saaf mat karna. Kabhi bhi. Yeh mehla nahi hai. Raman said hastily, without thinking.

Then realising what he said, he began to blush.Jab tum meri paas nahi hogi aur main tumhe miss karunga ya tumhari kiss ko miss karunga. Toh main ise dekunga aur chu bhi lunga

Raman,mujhe yakeen nahi hora, ki tum itne senti ho.

Kya karu, tumne jo mujhe Raavan se Raman, phir Raman se Rama banadiya hai.

Ishita couldn't resist the to hug him and placed her head on his chest. Raman automatically hugged her back.

Just then Ruhi got up said Ishima.

They both got startled because they thought they had been caught red handed but she was still had her eyes closed.

Ishita rushed to her. It's ok beta, so jao.

They were half disappointed and half pleased because if Ruhi had not woken up then they probably would have stayed hugging but then they wanted to sleep in each other's arms that night.

Aap pehle change ki jiye phir main change karungi.

When Raman got to bed, he felt he would start missing Ishita as soon as he closed his eyes. Even the prospect of dreaming about her wasn't good enough.

(The inspiration for this part as some may have guessed already is the song I don't wanna miss a thing by ROCK band Aerosmith)
Don't wanna clothes my eyes. Don't wanna fall asleep. Coz I miss you and I don't wanna miss a thing
Coz even when I dream of you. Even the sweetest dream would never do. coz i miss u Coz I miss you babe and I don't wanna miss a thingEdited by creativeFF - 9 years ago
Arooj.M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
LOOOL 'abshagun' 😆. It was an amazing FF, such cute scenes ❤️