Bulbul and Purab...Why are they so cute :*:*

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys m new to this AT...recently started seeing the serial n I feel in love with bulbul and purad...the pair is so cute 😳 😳 😳 ...first when I saw Purab in the episode I was praying plzzz he should be paired with bulbul they will make an awesome Jodi...and dream come true haha...I hope we get to see their love story soon...can't wait for the nhok jhoks to start n those cute look look Hawa hawa...I specifically wanna mention I love mrunals expression n her dialogue delivery it's so cute...n Arjit to start with...he has shown really awesome acting skills for his debut show...really looking forward for more of them ... 😳 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really true...
bulbul and purab are so cute..
no doubt...i watch this show only for bulbul...
i love her character..
her innocence..her cuteness..make  her so adorable
and with purab...she make a beautiful pair..
Kriyansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: angle1shanu

really true...

bulbul and purab are so cute..
no doubt...i watch this show only for bulbul...
i love her character..
herinnocence..hercuteness..make her so adorable
and with purab...she make a beautiful pair..

I also watch it only for her...she is just cuteness personified...I just hope this is not according to the novel...I really want purab n bulbul to end up together...they look made for each other...if they don't the show will lose on a lot of viewers...I can't see bulbul with anyone else other than purab
moonseasandbeac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The show is inspired by the classic book but hopefully Ekta will change the format a bit and Bulbul and Purab will not get separated.  

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey hey hey
i really wanna know your name 😃
Cause you seem to be like me who had a love at first sight with purab-bulbul pair😳

i am soo glad that there are some people like you guys in this forum who are rooting for purab-bulbul😃 Varna everyone is saying purab will be the villain and suresh wil be bulbul's hero 😭
if that happens i will quite for sure 😡

Both the actors are quite good 👏
we have seen mrunal earlier in the SP soap but still i could recognize her cause she has bcome prettier😳and her expressions ke tou kya kehne 👏
and arjit well i am watching the show for him😳 had a crush on him since splitsvilla days ☺️ and i am not saying as a fan but he is actually doing really well as a debut 👏
Kriyansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

hey hey hey
i really wanna know your name😃
Cause you seem to be like me who had a love at first sight with purab-bulbul pair😳

i am soo glad that there are some people like you guys in this forum who are rooting for purab-bulbul😃Varna everyone is saying purab will be the villain and suresh wil be bulbul's hero😭
if that happens i will quite for sure😡

Both the actors are quite good👏
we have seen mrunal earlier in the SP soap but still i could recognize her cause she has bcome prettier😳and her expressions ke tou kya kehne👏
and arjit well i am watching the show for him😳had a crush on him since splitsvilla days☺️and i am not saying as a fan but he is actually doing really well as a debut👏

hey my is sonia...what's yours?...and truly said...it is love at first sight for me...they are so adorable...how can someone not see the sparks...purab and bulbul hav to be together...if not the show will lose in many viewers..not that with time their fan base is increasing...I hope they change the script...or else it will just end like Khoobsurat a show from sony..which had the same concept n didn't work...they can bring someone else for suresh but not bulbul for sure..she calls him jiju for god sake that's a brother figure...Edited by Kriyansh - 10 years ago
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

hey my is sonia...what's yours?...and truly said...it is love at first sight for me...they are so adorable...how can someone not see the sparks...purab and bulbul hav to be together...if not the show will lose in many viewers..not that with time their fan base is increasing...I hope they change the script...or else it will just end like Khoobsurat a show from sony..which had the same concept n didn't work...they can bring someone else for suresh but not bulbul for sure..she calls him jiju for god sake that's a brother figure...

hello i am ramisa

lol we are talking in both the posts
😆

anyhow yeah i saw that show khoobsoorat but you know it didnt attract me in anyway 😕
BOLD:::bahahaha yeah please no suresh-bulbul😆

oh btw there is one thing!! in my post you will see one person wrote that the typical Ekta couple always have a bg score which is true actually!!

and guess what purab-bulbul has a bg score but suresh-bulbul doesn't 😃 so thats a good point😉 but then again there is that book's story😒

i hope ekta understands what her viewers want and goes according to that not according to the book 

..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh man, I just love Bulbul and Purab so much,❤️ just like you. But I am sure that Ekta will somehow get Bulbul married to Suresh. 🥱 
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hii Sonia sorry couldnt reply yesterday!! Welcome to the forum😃  finally this show is getting somewhere 😉 haan - pair toh bahut cute hai *blink blink same here cant wait for their love story to start from nok - jhoks to eyelocks to romance ☺️ Actually Arjit ka debut show yeh nahi hai he came in BAlH and the Serial soo 😆 but still as a lead its his debut 😃😃 Hes awesome 👏 and Mrunal shes sooo cute her expressions dialogue delivery too awesome ⭐️   

Arre haan i sent the pm for permission to jyoti and soon we can start the AT!! 😉😉 

I need a favour from you :) since u said u have a friend who makes awesome Sigges, can you ask her to make siggies on Purab - Bulbul and then Purab so 2 different siggies for 2 AT's :) i will give u the pics by pm  and till search for some pics for them too 😃  

@Ramisa can u help too!!! :D  
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too...love with bulbul and purab jodi yaar...
They will make awesome jodi...
Watching the show only for purab and bulbul...
Mrunal aka bulbul i love her so much such a bubbly and innocent her acting was so cute...
Don want her to pair with suresh...
<3 mrunal...