Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anu91

Me too...love with bulbul and purab jodi yaar...
They will make awesome jodi...
Watching the show only for purab and bulbul...
Mrunal aka bulbul i love her so much such a bubbly and innocent her acting was so cute...
Don want her to pair with suresh...
<3 mrunal...

haina yeh jodi aisa hai!! koi bhi fida ho jaaye 👏👏 ❤️
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

haina yeh jodi aisa hai!! koi bhi fida ho jaaye👏👏❤️

I had sent pm to u check it na...
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SNoshin

<font color="#6600ff">Oh man, I just love Bulbul and Purab so much,❤️ just like you. But I am sure that Ekta will somehow get Bulbul married to Suresh.🥱</font>

chill yaar it's ekta Kapoor she will bring in the twist and turns...it's not necessary that the show will end the way it was supposed to...many a times scripts are changed due to public demand...if we demand for purab and bulbul we might get it who knows...if we don't i will quit the show...I don't wanna see bulbul with anyone else other than purab
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hii Sonia sorry couldnt reply yesterday!!Welcome to the forum😃 finally this show is getting somewhere😉haan - pair toh bahut cute hai *blink blink same here cant wait for their love story to start from nok - jhoks to eyelocks to romance ☺️Actually Arjit ka debut show yeh nahi hai he came in BAlH and the Serial soo😆but still as a lead its his debut😃😃Hes awesome👏and Mrunal shes sooo cute her expressions dialogue delivery too awesome⭐️   

Arre haan i sent the pm for permission to jyoti and soon we can start the AT!!😉😉

I need a favour from you :) since u said u have a friend who makes awesome Sigges, can you ask her to make siggies on Purab - Bulbul and then Purab so 2 different siggies for 2 AT's :) i will give u the pics by pm and till search for some pics for them too 😃

@Ramisa can u help too!!! :D

yeah sure..will tell her to make some awesome edits of purab and bulbul as well as purab...but do me a favor mail me some pics of theirs...individual as well as bulbul and purab stills
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

yeah sure..will tell her to make some awesome edits of purab and bulbul as well as purab...but do me a favor mail me some pics of theirs...individual as well as bulbul and purab stills

cool ⭐️ i will give me some time :) 
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Guyzz ...

I m Jas

Me too lyk Purab n Bulbul Couple ...❤️

Actaully Bulbul is Charm of the show and Purab he is best in His role a caring friend, a businessman and Soon going to become a lover...

REally Hope Ekta mata change Story and it should not work acc. to Novel...

mrunal and Arjit doing very good ...

even i like sriti's acting ... But other than bulbul and purab I m not interested in show...

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Hii Sonia sorry couldnt reply yesterday!! Welcome to the forum😃  finally this show is getting somewhere 😉 haan - pair toh bahut cute hai *blink blink same here cant wait for their love story to start from nok - jhoks to eyelocks to romance ☺️ Actually Arjit ka debut show yeh nahi hai he came in BAlH and the Serial soo 😆 but still as a lead its his debut 😃😃 Hes awesome 👏 and Mrunal shes sooo cute her expressions dialogue delivery too awesome ⭐️   

Arre haan i sent the pm for permission to jyoti and soon we can start the AT!! 😉😉 

I need a favour from you :) since u said u have a friend who makes awesome Sigges, can you ask her to make siggies on Purab - Bulbul and then Purab so 2 different siggies for 2 AT's :) i will give u the pics by pm  and till search for some pics for them too 😃  

@Ramisa can u help too!!! :D  

ahaha...Kirru darling making AT ... Jyoti06 she is a Sweetie Pie... ek dum se haan Bol diya hoga For At's

Make ATs then we will bang On there ... But I m wondering itne forums mein Adjust kaise karoongi 😲

But I really like bulbul-Purab so can't resist Coming here 😉
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

ahaha...Kirru darling making AT ... Jyoti06 she is a Sweetie Pie... ek dum se haan Bol diya hoga For At's

Make ATs then we will bang On there ... But I m wondering itne forums mein Adjust kaise karoongi 😲

But I really like bulbul-Purab so can't resist Coming here 😉

aww thanks lekin she hasnt replied to my msgs!!😭😭 hahahaha i cant resist them as well 😃
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Hello Guyzz ...

I m Jas

Me too lyk Purab n Bulbul Couple ...❤️

Actaully Bulbul is Charm of the show and Purab he is best in His role a caring friend, a businessman and Soon going to become a lover...

REally Hope Ekta mata change Story and it should not work acc. to Novel...

mrunal and Arjit doing very good ...

even i like sriti's acting ... But other than bulbul and purab I m not interested in show...

fully agreed di!! <3 <3 Bulbul toh sahi main shes the charm!! that spark that is needed in every show she is that spark!! ⭐️ 😃 Purab is a hawtt cute handsome guys totally fida on his acting & looks <3 ❤️ ☺️ 
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

aww thanks lekin she hasnt replied to my msgs!!😭😭 hahahaha i cant resist them as well 😃

Dun worry yrr..she will reply defo... wait thoda tym... 😃