KB New Promo: Finally PSB MU over!

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
On engagement day...Pragya bulbul both all dressed up,... coming down d stairs together.

Suresh looks at them, smiles.

Bulbul teasingly says, see, Jijaji can't wait now! Or something like that πŸ˜• *couldn't get her words properly, but she DID use d word Jiju*

Sureh is shocked to hear d same.

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
TfsπŸ˜ƒ . Hope he call off the engagement. Don't want to drag it further.
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vivkriti

TfsπŸ˜ƒ. Hope he call off the engagement. Don't want to drag it further.

I want d same...but if they show EXACTLY same situation on show...then n also keeping suresh character sketch in mind I highly doubt if he'll able to speak up πŸ˜•   Pragya is his bestie, her reputation, both family reputation ...rejecting her on d stage will need lots of GUT. But I want him to speak...clear d air before ring ceremony !!

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 years ago
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope he calls of the engagement but ekta show isnt going to happen for few episodes atleast
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

I want d same...but if they show EXACTLY same situation on show...then n also keeping suresh character sketch in mind I highly doubt if he'll able to speak up πŸ˜•   Pragya is his bestie, her reputation, both family reputation ...rejecting her on d stage will need lots of GUT. But I want him to speak...clear d air before ring ceremony !!

Ya. It is difficult to expect such things from Suresh. He doesn't have that much guts to say no on the stage. So will have to bear this drama for some more time. 
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Ya. It is difficult to expect such things from Suresh. He doesn't have that much guts to say no on the stage. So will have to bear this drama for some more time. 

I feel Suresh will be a dark horse in in terms of the storyline of this show.  He will eventually become more aggressive in terms of his life in the romantic sense, get a make-over (getting rid of mustache & dressing differently) & sweep Bulbul off her feet in his own style & I mean really sweep her off her feet.  For the Purbul fans, yes, I agree that Purabh & Bulbul do look cute together & I honestly don't mind seeing them as a couple for sometime on the show but I am a Surul fan.  Anyways, we can't expect anyone on the show to change overnight but none of the three heroes on this show are perfect.  I suggest not being too quick to judge any of the men on this show.  Plus, KB just started airing last week.  I am really lookin' foreward to seeing the character development w/the characters.  I am assuming Suresh, unlike Purabh & Abhi doesn't have as much experience in dealing w/women than Abhi & Purabh in the romantic/dating sense.  He just isn't as confident when it comes to romance (one of his flaws- lack of guts when it comes to this particular topic) & we don't see a bunch of girls being after him.  He isn't a famous rockstar or a handsome looking businessman.  He may not look so appealing on the outside (appearance) but he is good at heart & we have seen his goodness through him saving the marriage hall for example.  He is a good friend to have on one's side. 

Right now, Suresh, seems less appealing to some viewers but let's wait & watch.  I think he will really surprise us in the future πŸ˜ƒ. 
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

On engagement day...Pragya bulbul both all dressed up,... coming down d stairs together.

Suresh looks at them, smiles.

Bulbul teasingly says, see, Jijaji can't wait now! Or something like that πŸ˜• *couldn't get her words properly, but she DID use d word Jiju*

Sureh is shocked to hear d same.

eagrly waiting for the next episode..
but realli i would love to watch purab and bulbul as couple..
they look so cute..
suresh is also good but it is not necessary ki hum jisse payar kare to vo bi hum se payar kare...
amd every one wants ki usko life partner perfect match ka mile..
so if bulbul is pretty then its her right to dream for a prince charming...which is obviously not suresh..
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just hope the engagement gets called off! πŸ˜ƒ 
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

I feel Suresh will be a dark horse in in terms of the storyline of this show. He will eventually become more aggressive in terms of his life in the romantic sense, get a make-over (getting rid of mustache & dressing differently) & sweep Bulbul off her feet in his own style & I mean really sweep her off her feet. For the Purbul fans, yes, I agree that Purabh & Bulbul do look cute together & I honestly don't mind seeing them as a couple for sometime on the show but I am a Surul fan. Anyways, we can't expect anyone on the show to change overnight but none of the three heroes on this show are perfect. I suggest not being too quick to judge any of the men on this show. Plus, KB just started airing last week. I am really lookin' foreward to seeing the character development w/the characters. I am assuming Suresh, unlike Purabh & Abhi doesn't have as much experience in dealing w/women than Abhi & Purabh in the romantic/dating sense. He just isn't as confident when it comes to romance (one of his flaws- lack of guts when it comes to this particular topic) & we don't see a bunch of girls being after him. He isn't a famous rockstar or a handsome looking businessman. He may not look so appealing on the outside (appearance) but he is good at heart & we have seen his goodness through him saving the marriage hall for example. He is a good friend to have on one's side.

Right now, Suresh, seems less appealing to some viewers but let's wait & watch. I think he will really surprise us in the futureπŸ˜ƒ.

As always Naveena, u were awesome πŸ˜ƒ I just made a post on my confusions, and your post woke up the Suresh-Bulbul fan in me 😳

Edit: On a second thought, I want Suresh to change himself only after Bulbul truly falls in love with him. If he changes before she falls in love with him, the message would be that if you are a certain type of person, then only will a person truly fall in love with u.

At the moment, I just want to take his glasses and like chuck it out the window whenever I see him πŸ˜† Tht should be his first step and next should be his dressing sense and taking that mustache off could happen laterEdited by samarth300 - 10 years ago