Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am pretty bored to be honest. I have been waiting to be wowed, but no such moment came yet. Abhi's character is so randomly put together, Abhi-Pragya meeting was so awkward, and everything is so rushed. This show is not going to work. 
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I am pretty bored to be honest. I have been waiting to be wowed, but no such moment came yet. Abhi's character is so randomly put together, Abhi-Pragya meeting was so awkward, and everything is so rushed. This show is not going to work. 

this show is not impressive and i dont think this show will work... i tried to watch the show for Shabbir...but i feel this character of rockstar is not for him...
and actually this show concept is very old now...

our generation needs fresh ideas and concept...

i think Ekta has choosen not working concept...
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nowdays ekta more considerate into the movie not serial thatwhy her new serial at start good then boring before ekta show was sooo nice now boring but KB is good show hope  its become more interesting in coming epic
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find the progress of the storey to be slow and this is typical of Ekta's shows. Give some time there will be elements of complications, secrets, surprises, suspense and twist to make it worthy to watch hopefully😊

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like the show so far Parija.  I am a sucker for Indian serials that are not very serious (I wanna laugh too) & that are about odd pairs.  I really don't like nightmarish ones for example.  Well, it could be worse.  We are not seeing slow-paced saas-bahu drama right now & we saw Abhya's 1st meeting today.  Usually, Ekta's Zee serials last for at least a few years on TV regardless of how good/bad they are.  I just hope KB doesn't end up being like most of her Zee works.  For me, it's pretty much anything goes as long as there are not a bunch of icky cliches like plastic surgery, the main heroine being in a mental asylum even though she is not even mental, etc.  If the main heroine/main hero gets married twice on the show w/first marriage being to one man/woman & the second marriage being to another man/woman, well, this is not too big of a deal to me.  As long as he/she ends up with who I am rooting for him/her to be with.

W/so many Indian serials the main heroine ends up w/the first guy she seriously feels for in the romantic sense .  This is so not the case in real life w/a good chunk of people.  What I am seeing on this show is something different.  Suresh is the first guy Pragya has felt for in the romantic sense but is she gonna end up w/him- no 😆.

Another thing I really like about the show for example is Abhya's first meeting & this meeting wasn't like any first meeting I've seen on an Indian serial.  Ekta & co. (CV's) could have had Abhya get into a big argument since I am assuming Abhya's love story is gonna be a love-hate one & a lot of love-hate love stories start out w/an argument between the guy & the girl when they first meet in person.  I liked how Abhya's 1st meeting was different 👍🏼.  
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It is not bad but it is nothing special either🤔!!! I am hoping to see the couples grow as episodes go by...maybe the CV's should try and create more depth into the main lead's characterizations because as of right now it seems a little off. Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia are exceptional actors EKTA should utilize them rather portraying poor characterization👎🏼 

AND WHATS UP WITH SRITI'S GLASSES I just want to throw them out the window😡
I liked the show so far... lets see what happens in future episodes.. but I agree this forum is kind of dull..
there are no GOTWs and contests.. I guess it will help increase members if we can have them..
and this serial has started recently. i guess we should give it some more time and not be judgemental so soon.. just my opinion...
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

I liked the show so far... lets see what happens in future episodes.. but I agree this forum is kind of dull..

there are no GOTWs and contests.. I guess it will help increase members if we can have them..
and this serial has started recently. i guess we should give it some more time and not be judgemental so soon.. just my opinion...

Glad to see you hear. You are my sweet buddy from Pavitra Rishta forum. This show is not so good like the initial episodes of PR. The first episode was really appreciable, but the other episodes are average.

Originally posted by: jklp

Glad to see you hear. You are my sweet buddy from Pavitra Rishta forum. This show is not so good like the initial episodes of PR. The first episode was really appreciable, but the other episodes are average.

hiii🤗 so nice to see u here...😳 how r u..?
yes the first episode was superb compared to the other episodes.. actually this show is lucky since it got our PR time slot...