Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I like the show so far as well, willing to give it some more time before resorting to just reading the synopsis. Happy to see PR folks here :)
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel, KB lacks droolworthy heros 😆.

Couples v thanda thanda hi h so far 😳 ...kuch to thik se suru v nhi hua storywise... eagerness v nhi h utna dekhne ki ...kuch out of the box equation v nhi dikhaya till date among couples 🤔

Kitna aur kaha tak SIRF female leads ki gun gaa sakte h koi?     

devashree_h thumbnail
I am the one who actually liked Abhi-Pragya first meet. It was diferent and hilarious. Suresh is growing on me and I adore him when he looks at bulbul. Its very cute. I think this show picking up will take some time, and as the story moves forward the forum will grow.
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The show did had good start. but this suresh-pragya has started to bore ans irrarted . i know the show has just started they just cant start abhi- pragya right away . i will the show some time 
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Actually the start was amazing but now they are giving overdose of Suresh Pragya misunderstanding which have now became irritating to watch. Now they should move story forward to Abhi Pragya track. They are rocking together. Once their track starts show will pick up.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plot has turned out to be boring and stupid - the whole suresh track has been unpredictable for all of us!! 🥱
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

plot has turned out to be boring and stupid - the whole suresh track has been unpredictable for all of us!! 🥱

agree...its irrarting
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I am the one who actually liked Abhi-Pragya first meet. It was diferent and hilarious. Suresh is growing on me and I adore him when he looks at bulbul. Its very cute. I think this show picking up will take some time, and as the story moves forward the forum will grow.

Most of the comedy & romance was from Abhya (Abhi + Pragya) in yesterday's episode.  This meeting wasn't like any first meeting I've seen on an Indian serial.  Ekta & co. (CV's) could have had Abhya get into a big argument since I am assuming Abhya's love story is gonna be a love-hate one & a lot of love-hate love stories start out w/an argument between the guy & the girl when they first meet in person.  I liked how Abhya's 1st meeting was different 👍🏼.  BYW, u are not the only one who liked Abhya's first meeting, I & other forum members liked it as well 😊.

"Alla Waariyan" playing in the background of Abhya's first meeting- another 👍🏼.  It's my favorite song from "Yaariyan"

I am really lookin' forward to the character development of the men on this show 😊.
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show is not bad at all. It's just that the leads are not in one frame, as of now. That's why it seems boring. Also, all the family drama, and the family teasing Pragya and Suresh is really boring. 😵 Hope this confusion gets cleared up soon, and they start to show more of PraBhi scenes together. 
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too I hope they end the misunderstanding of suresh getting engagement soon and get moving onto abhi-pragaya scene any time soon because its getting boring with suresh-pragaya scenes.