Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Star_girl

God, this is so annoying. These actors were chosen for their acting skills and their ability to suit the character, they are not here to seduce people. They work as characters, that should be enough. 

Also, if you want to look at beautiful people, it is better to watch another show rather than cribbing about the male leads you don't like. You don't like the male leads, don't watch the show. Simple as that. 
Also, the way you say "Kaam ka hero" suggests that a man/woman can only be of use if they look good. That is ridiculous. 

@Bold - 🀣

But thank you for the post! Much needed! Seriously, judging someone by outer appearance is so superficial.

Originally posted by: Star_girl

God, this is so annoying. These actors were chosen for their acting skills and their ability to suit the character, they are not here to seduce people. They work as characters, that should be enough. 

Also, if you want to look at beautiful people, it is better to watch another show rather than cribbing about the male leads you don't like. You don't like the male leads, don't watch the show. Simple as that. 
Also, the way you say "Kaam ka hero" suggests that a man/woman can only be of use if they look good. That is ridiculous. 

@bold: I think the @TM has every right to start a new topic and if she feels the male leads are not good looking that is her opinion and some other members also of this forum share the same views as u can see the posts in this thread.
Please refrain from tellling a fellow member" don't watch the show."
criticising male leads is not an offence, but bashing is. there is nothing wrong in critiquing.
hope u understand. thank u.😊
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
his names purab and yaa totally hes awesome i dont want the RNBDJ type story here please!!! its disgusting to even think like that for bulbul!! She deserves much better than suresh...

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you her boss is really cute...n he is a good actor ...
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

I totally agree with you her boss is really cute...n he is a good actor ...

good looking 
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

i feel bulbul suresh and purab a trinagle will start soon.. once this triangle confusion regarding Pragya-suresh-bulbul will sort out..

as Ekta mam's serials are well reserached in love triangles, we may have to see it in future...
love bulbul.. such a bubbly and a fun loving personality..
bulbul's boss is so handsome...😳

I feel abhi should be given more screen space... sometimes I feel loose pant suresh is the lead.πŸ˜†
totally rooting for Abhigya (abhi and Pragya).. they rock.. awesome chemistry...

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awesome nickname πŸ‘πŸ‘ u rock girl :) 

Originally posted by: Komal1004

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awesome nickname πŸ‘πŸ‘ u rock girl :) 

πŸ˜†thank u.. infact in one of the episode even bulbul metioned about him as dheeli pant...🀣
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

πŸ˜†thank u.. infact in one of the episode even bulbul metioned about him as dheeli pant...🀣

yaaa i remember that soo well!! and she was describing the whole situation what he does and when🀣
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

Shallow much? πŸ˜†

The very basic premise of true love is that it does not see outward appearance. That, of course, does not mean you have to necessarily fall for an 'ugly' guy/girl for it to be true love πŸ˜›

There is more to people than just their outward appearance 😳

@ ASRaddictKKG- I agree w/u.  Not every single person that a lot of people considers to be good looking is with someone who looks no worse than them in ters of physical appearance.  There is more to people than outward appearance.  My aunt was quite pretty when she married my uncle who was a not so good looking guy who came from a more poor family but he is such a good husband to her.  He does so much for her.  In terms of physical appearance, I have fallen for quite hot guys like Purabh & guys who are not as good looking like Suresh.  Even a not so hot guy can have quite a bit of good qualities.
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can whoever chose that monstrosity on Abhi's head please stand up so i can hit u, and then hit u again! long hair- ok, but that wig is a train smash. i sincerely hope he doesn't have it for long.