Finally we saw a kaam ka hero!!!

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank God there is Atleast one good looking hero in this show. Warna !!! I totally lost hope after seeing Abhi and Suresh... No doubt very good and talented actors but presented in a very poor way. I really really liked the guy who is going to be Bulbul's boss. Awesome choice... Good hair style ... Good dressing and good attitude ... Awesome... He seemed like a good and professional man. 
Awesome thank you director ji for bringing him in ... Thanks a lot. I was actually gonna quit the shows when I saw the two heros but after todays episode my hopes went high again.

What are yr opinions? Please share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even i liked Purab hes really good looking but no point Bulbul is going to end up with Suresh and Pragya with AbhiπŸ˜† But Shabbir is a really good actor. So I ship Abhi-Pragya. Now I ship Purab-Bulbul but no point πŸ˜† everything was clear in today ls episode πŸ˜†

i feel bulbul suresh and purab a trinagle will start soon.. once this triangle confusion regarding Pragya-suresh-bulbul will sort out..
as Ekta mam's serials are well reserached in love triangles, we may have to see it in future...
love bulbul.. such a bubbly and a fun loving personality..
bulbul's boss is so handsome...😳

I feel abhi should be given more screen space... sometimes I feel loose pant suresh is the lead.πŸ˜†
totally rooting for Abhigya (abhi and Pragya).. they rock.. awesome chemistry...
Edited by pari-kirloskar - 10 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think bulbul love purab but marry with suresh only as u all know this is  ekta show soo anything can happen 
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really want Bulbul to be with Purav, 😳 though I know that it's not happening.  Edited by SNoshin - 10 years ago
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi and Suresh are doing great with excellent acting skills but their personalityπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€“

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
y should a pretty girl end up with a below avg guy,i hope bulbul ends up with an handsome guy.true love doesnt mean u have to end up with an ugly guy
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

y should a pretty girl end up with a below avg guy,i hope bulbul ends up with an handsome guy.true love doesnt mean u have to end up with an ugly guy

Shallow much? πŸ˜†

The very basic premise of true love is that it does not see outward appearance. That, of course, does not mean you have to necessarily fall for an 'ugly' guy/girl for it to be true love πŸ˜›

There is more to people than just their outward appearance 😳Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God, this is so annoying. These actors were chosen for their acting skills and their ability to suit the character, they are not here to seduce people. They work as characters, that should be enough. 
Also, if you want to look at beautiful people, it is better to watch another show rather than cribbing about the male leads you don't like. You don't like the male leads, don't watch the show. Simple as that. 
Also, the way you say "Kaam ka hero" suggests that a man/woman can only be of use if they look good. That is ridiculous. 
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^You're back. πŸ˜›

Did you like the precap? πŸ˜†