Frequent Posters

ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 4856

Very well written...you have a great imagination...๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Still thinking what to write this Raman na...๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please continue more...dil maange more...!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much yaar. Hahahaha, Raman in my story is actually hidden in the show. *Ahem Ahem* hopefully Ekta brings it out.LOL ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: simples28

OMGGG๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Shiva..that was sooo hot and romantic yaar..Show mei toh yeh dekhne ko nahi milenga๐Ÿ˜›..So im just letting my imaginations run wild through your story๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Oh and btw I loved how gentle he is with her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..Love their cute conversations midst their romantic sessionsโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ..I love how they both want to put behind their past and enjoy the glorious moments of the present..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ [Hehehehe, thank you darling. YES, his both the Ram-Ravana kumar, made sure he had attributes of both the characters.LOL๐Ÿ˜†]

ROFL ..I liked the below dialogue alot Shivu..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
"Do you have any idea how much I want you, Mrs. IshitaRamanKumarBhalla?" he whispers. "No lekin I have know how much you didn't want me in the past." ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† [I was somewhat laughing while writing that part. Imagining the convo in my head between ISHRA.๐Ÿ˜ณ]

You really know how to make the story hot and sizzling๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ..You are such a good writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘..and can write any type of story..wooow yaarr๐Ÿ˜ƒ..so super talented you are and so beautifully written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..Please update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Eeeks I cannot waitโ˜บ๏ธ..Thanks alot for the PM dearie..๐Ÿ˜ƒ [Awww, thank you so much Aishu, I'm truly honored. Glad that you liked it. yup, yup will be updating today.๐Ÿ˜‰]

ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhajo

Can we ever see Mr.Ravan kumar Bhalla in this avatar/

As usual shiva, Just  beautiful.( Nothin else0,

Thank you so much dear๐Ÿ˜Š & I doubt we will see this avatar UNLESS they make me one of the CVs for YHM, than we might.LOL๐Ÿคฃ
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya29

I was getting into the heat of things,pupils dilating,heatbeat getting erratic and BAM!
There ends the update. You are a tease!
๐Ÿ˜†
You sure are wild with your visions for IshRa and girl, you can write.๐Ÿ˜ŠYou had me anticipating their next reaction and I was disappointed when it ended at a moan๐Ÿ˜”.(Shouldn't I be slightly embarrassed to say that!๐Ÿ˜•)
Anyway,I could totally picture Raman (KP actually๐Ÿ˜ณ) walking towards Ishitha and saying all that and doing all that.
I am doubtful as to this ever happening on the show but that's the joy of fanfiction.
You write really wellโญ๏ธ and needless to say I'll wait for the next update.
Take care.

There aint no fun without teasing na. There..there...nothing to be embarrassed about, hehehehe๐Ÿ˜‰
I know right. GOSH, I'm a visual person. I always picture everything I hear or read so as I was writing this, I was visualizing the entire story. *ahem ahem* AND thank you so much Vidya, glad you loved it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

will come back to read properly..haha just breezed past..and i could see Karan patel LIVe..the rawness..of him..demureness of Ishita.. ishita's eyes..u r fabulous..this is LIVE YHM goin on inside this thread..u r a great great director.. ur writing has everything so radiantly crystal clear..and love shines through it all..a topic that had to be tread so sensitively aesthetically..and u do the tight rope walking in order to not let it slip to the sleazy realm..u r very very fabulous... u elevated the whole thing to a divine ishraland trance.awesome..wait poora padhkar aur likhti noon.Meanwhile lots of hugs to u.๐Ÿ‘

*Res*

YAY! I love it when people can visualize my story as a writer that considered a big achievement.๐Ÿ˜ƒ @Bold: I'm left speechless. Thank you so so much for darling. I'm truly glad that I could fulfill every YHM/ISHRA lovers expectation. AND I'm more than happy you noticed the details of how I threaded my story. That honestly means alot. Sending lotsof huggies ๐Ÿค— your way dear. Can't wait to read your take on the full story after reading it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omggg such hot hot romance...n am SPEECHLESS...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

brilliant update shivu..!! waitin for the climax..๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww, thank you so much Nikki darling.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm glad to have left you speechless.๐Ÿ˜†  CLIMAX will be out today.๐Ÿ˜‰
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Really awesome update ishra reaching towards their climax hmmm waiting for it

Hehehe, thank you dear.๐Ÿ˜Š
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Thanks Swati.๐Ÿ˜Š
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY92

I don't know whether to love you or hate you because you build up such awesome chemistry and now leave me hanging dry for the next update, LOL! Please update as soon as possible !!

I guess it's a LoveHate Relationship like our ISHRA.๐Ÿ˜† Arre yaar, "Slow & Steady Wins The Race" na.๐Ÿ˜‰ Hehehehe, don't worry you don't have to wait longgg longgg, will be updating the CLIMAX today. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ram-an-tic.Moi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! How, just HOW, do you write so well?!
I mean, not only was there passion & desire, your write up beautifully portrayed how these emotions have stemmed from a deep love Ishita & Raman have for each other. And THAT is extremely difficult to achieve! Hats off to you for these 2 brilliant updates! Thoroughly enjoyed reading them!
Love, passion and our favourite Ishita-Raman, really couldn't have asked for more! Congratulations on this sensational OS!
Do update soon! :)