ISHRA's "Suhag Raat" ~~ FF [Part 3 Updated On Page 9].

ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyyy, My Lovely YHMIANS Lovers.😳

Vanakkam. Namaste. YES, I'm back.LOL Let's cut to the chase.πŸ˜‰ This will be a 3Part-FF on the "Suhag Raat ~~ First Night" of ISHRA based on my Imagination. There...there...NO throwing of tomatoes OR sandals. If stories like this irk you than PLEASE kindly just skip ahead.πŸ‘πŸΌ

With Love,
Shiva.❀️

Index
>> 1st Part...Page 1
>> 2nd Part...Page 5
>> 3rd Part...Page 9 [Pre-Climax]

Author's Note;
This "FF-Fan Fiction" as the name states is a 'Fiction' therefore All characters appearing in this story are fictitious. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This FF contains 'Mature Content' reader discretion advised due to sexual situations.

Do Take Note:
>> Pink for 'Ishita'
>> Blue for 'Raman'
>> Whatever this colour is called,LOL is for the 'Narration'

Suhag Raat ~~ First Night
                              [Part One]

"Where am I? OMG! How long have I been asleep for?"

Darkness had devoured almost 3/4 of the room. With minimal light from the candle that was almost at it's verge of being extinguished anytime. Ishita was trying to search for something...anything that she can lay her eyes on...just to confirm she was still alive. Given the incidents that took place a few hours before, it was most certainly world's greatest wonder for her to have survived. She was feeling sore, deliciously sore to be precise. The thought of it, plastered a huge smile on her face. She turned to her right...AND...there he was her knight in shining armor...HER Ravana Kumar. She couldn't help but stare him at him. At his board shoulders that were strong to bare the weight of the world. His narrow hips...his Just f**ked hair and of course his stubble..sexy stubble actually that made him even more YUMMYLICIOUS than he already was. Ishita freezes her gaze unable to shift her eyes to focus on something...anything...other than her Prince charming.

************____________FLASHBACK____________************

"You can get your way with everything...almost everything EXPECT for this my Jhansi Ki Rani. Don't you forget, that I'm a Dominant" said Raman. "SO...What does that mean?" "It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all things related to You..Me..& Sex." "In your dreams Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, don't forget, I'm a Dominant too. Why would I do that?" "To please me. In simple terms, I want you to want to please me." he whispered gently brushing his lips against Ishita's ears that send tingly sensations down her spine making her knees go weak.

"You will hurt me?" "I can't bear to hurt you Ishu, believe it or I'm still trying to rectify my acts of injustice towards you in the past." "You're breaking your Promise." "What Promise?" "First you break the Promise and now you're asking me what promise." "The ONLY Promise I remember is the one I made to myself. A Promise to Love you...only you, to Protect you and to Keep you Happy...now&Forever." "Oye meri SuperMan, why so serious? I was talking about the Promise we made to NEVER bring up the past. It's the PAST and that's where it shall belong IN the PAST not in OUR Present nor OUR Future. AND as for your THIS Promise, of course you would have to Love me..Protect ma.. and Keep me Happy. Since you're the ONLY MAN in this ENTIRE Universe who is SOLEY capable of that. If not for you, I would probably have grown old, living with 27 cats, knitting sweaters for them." "AND you my Jhansi Ki rani is the ONLY WOMAN in this ENTIRE Universe, My Life...My Love...& My Smile is RESERVED for." seizes her waist and pulls her closer to him just as he finishes speaking.

"By the way Mr. Ravana Kumar, you haven't compensated me for the injustice you committed." "I see...so my Jhansi Ki Rani wants compensation." "Hmmm, YES." "Chalo." "Kya...Kahan?" "We're going to rectify the situation right now." "Matlab...What situation?" "Your situation. Ishu, I'm going to make love to you, right now...right here."

Raman starts running his fingers around the nape of Ishita's neck, winds her ponytail around his wrist and gently pulls forcing her to look up at him as he intensely gazes down at her. He leans down and kisses her soft petal like lips gently and sucks at her lower lip. "I want to bite this lip," he murmurs against her mouth and carefully tugs at it with his teeth, which forces her to let moan, and he smiles. "Please..Ishu, let me make love to you." "YES," she whispers. Raman's smile signifies Triumphant as he releases her, takes her hand and leads her to the bed.

P.S. Hope you all enjoyed the 1st part of ISHRA's Suhag Raat. Don't forget to leave your likes and valuable comments [Criticisms] are Most Welcomed as well. πŸ‘πŸΌ Love you guys.
Edited by ForbbidenLove - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omfggg I CANT BELEIVE a FREAKING FF for "suhaag raat"??really really?😲😲😲...u r EK part 2...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... EK made an ENTIRE EPI dedicated to consumation scene of one of my fav couples of past-Ram&Priy...And here u r dedicatin an "ENTIRE FF" for consumation...omggg wht r u gonna do in evry update?my thoughs runnin wild...🀣🀣🀣🀣...

comin to the update...omggg very hot sensuous beginnin...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

bt I MUST SAY..u EQUALLY & BEAUTIFULLY conveyed their depthness of their love too which is BEYOND physical intimacy..!! i soo so loved tht..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

"romba pramadam" shivu...cant wait to read further updates..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

thnx for pm...am so glad me the FIRST to comment...πŸ₯³
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RESERVED
EEEKSSS. I JUST READDD. AND OMGGG. AM I GLAD OR WHAT?
okay im blushing too! :P Itne ferocious fiesty Mr & Mrs Bhalla? ☺️
EEEKS, Such a cute promise 😳 Loved that part 😳

& OMG its going to get HOTT-er in the next updateee!
Cant wait! πŸ˜ƒ

update ASAP!! πŸ€—
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
Indian_Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
My goodness! Leave IshRA, you are an ultra romantic! πŸ˜†
Attention to the detail, steamy dialogues, provoking gestures...Wahhh!!!! You're the real B.Ks. (Bachelor of Kamasutra - Coutesy Nikki) πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IndianRihanna

Attention to the detail, steamy dialogues, provoking gestures...Wahhh!!!! You're the real B.Ks. (Bachelor of Kamasutra - Coutesy Nikki) πŸ˜†

oye...mere ko beech mein mat laa...aur toh aur maine toh "brand ambasaador" boli..Bachelors nahi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Indian_Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

oye...mere ko beech mein mat laa...aur toh aur maine toh "brand ambasaador" boli..Bachelors nahi..πŸ˜‰

Theek hai...aadha credit le lo! πŸ˜†
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omfggg I CANT BELEIVE a FREAKING FF for "suhaag raat"??really really?😲😲😲...u r EK part 2...🀣... EK made an ENTIRE EPI dedicated to consumation scene of one of my fav couples of past-Ram&Priy...And here u r dedicatin an "ENTIRE FF" for consumation...omggg wht r u gonna do in evry update?my thoughs runnin wild...🀣...

comin to the update...omggg very hot sensuous beginnin......

bt I MUST SAY..u EQUALLY & BEAUTIFULLY conveyed their depthness of their love too which is BEYOND physical intimacy..!! i soo so loved tht..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

"romba pramadam" shivu...cant wait to read further updates..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

thnx for pm...am so glad me the FIRST to comment...πŸ₯³

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG! EK part 2. I literally just fell of my chair yaar. 🀣 πŸ€£ This is TOO FUNNY. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  & Please keep your imaginations running WILD. So you will taken by surprise in the next update.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

AND Yes, that was one thing I kept in mind, just physical intimacy alone will take away the beauty of LOVE between ISHRA so there's  no way I'm leaving out the HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE part. I'm GLAD you noticed that.πŸ€—

Nandri Nandri Nikki,πŸ˜ƒ am glad MY BGDs comments are on the 1st page lekin only GB is missing.
Edited by ForbbidenLove - 10 years ago
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianRihanna

Hehehehe, I'm glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ Yes Yes, I'm a Romantic ONLY.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ & Aiyooo MURUGA, from a Bachelors in Psychology student I became a Bachelors in Kamasutra Student OR Professor by the way?!LOL πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nichuss thumbnail
shivu yeh kyaa thaa...
 β˜ΊοΈ u got everything wht i have to tell from this emotions na
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!! Raman in romantic avtar is too hot,...nice one