i am very much angry with CV's

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
just saw a new promo
Where Suresh told his friend that he loves Bulbul...😑

CV's i don't understand .what do you want to show ?
Everyone just loves beauty
everyone loves a modern girl but no one loves a simple girl . if someone wears salwaar suit .she is behenji . nobody likes her .😑😑
There is no significance of good nature and qualities 
There is no value for your goodness 
What matters is just beautiful face
& everybody wants to marry with Bulbul because she is younger & more beautiful than Pragya

why do you give the wrong message ?😑.😑
hate you CV's
Edited by _M-A-N-U_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think you are misinterpreting it. Suresh loves Bulbul for her outgoing nature. Atleast according to the book.

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think he finds her endearing because of her nature. Seriously, she is so bubbly, anyone who knew her would fall in love with her. I dont think he is attracted to her because of her appearance.
If they seriously follow the book, then thats the pairing they will end up with anyway.
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree wid you TM. Very well said. Thats what the massage going. About Suresh's resion for fall in love wid bulbul, well its not necessery the resion should be same as the novel. But why even Suresh kind of persone dosnt choose an simple introvert girl who is very much like him in values? Why he loves a girl who is outgoing and extrovert? Not only he everyone shown in the show want to marry bulbul but Pragya is not geting rishtas. What the massage going? That if you are introvert and less intrested in wearing mordern dresses nobody will love you no body will want to marry you?
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

Agree wid you TM. Very well said. Thats what the massage going. About Suresh's resion for fall in love wid bulbul, well its not necessery the resion should be same as the novel. But why even Suresh kind of persone dosnt choose an simple introvert girl who is very much like him in values? Why he loves a girl who is outgoing and extrovert? Not only he everyone shown in the show want to marry bulbul but Pragya is not geting rishtas. What the massage going? That if you are introvert and less intrested in wearing mordern dresses nobody will love you no body will want to marry you?

No one is marrying Pragya because of her age. Pragya is on the older side(correct me if I am wrong) Pragya probably did get many rishtas before because which family would want a simple girl like her. But she had to stay and support the Arora family. And why Suresh doesn't love Pragya... Well I don't know. You don't get to choose who u love really, your heart does. And Suresh truly cares for Pragya as a friend and is a true friend to her, so it's not like Suresh doesn't like her. And they always say opposites attract, so Suresh would love Bulbul and Abhi would love Pragya. I usually hate when the outgoing girl gets all the guys and the quiet one gets no one like Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke. But the show just started, and if they are going to according to the book, then they will show Abho, the one tht almost every girl is crazy for, is going to love Pragya. And also according to the book, Suresh loves Bulbul for her outgoing nature. And truthfully, I love Bulbul's outgoing nature. However, I see the beauty in Pragya's nature
I beg to differ here.. i dont agree with @TM...
Suresh loved bulbul from the  beginning only. He cared for Pragya only as a best friend. if Pragya and her family members misunderstand that he loves pragya , then is it suresh's fault?😲

It is not that he chose beauty... Is pragya not beautiful? I find her very simple  pretty while bulbul is smart and cute...
If we love sometimes not so good looking that means we love that person's personality and nature and if we love someone beautiful, then that means we love her only for beauty...?? I dont think so...!!!

cant we love a beautiful person's nature, personality and liveliness and not love her only for beauty?
That is why suresh loves bulbul.. and not because she is good looking...

suresh always loved bulbul fron the beginning only.. his caring for pragya was to confuse the audience and other family members..a twist by the cvs of the serial..

I knew form beginning that suresh loves bulbul.. infact i even predicted it in some thread.
it is evident from the way,
1.  suresh wore yellow tie for special occasion gifted by pragya( bulbul's sister's marraige so special occasion)
2. the way he agrees to go for the rock concert to accompany bulbull on her mother's insistence.
3. when bulbul shouts at him and says no one can like him, he became so depressed.
4. wen that contactor asks for marraige hand for bulbul from pragya's mom, the way suresh looks at bulbul.

and we should not feel angry because everything happens for good.. now our pragya will get rockstar abhi...!!❀️
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Suresh doesn't love Bulbul because of beauty but for her outgoing nature. Pragya & Suresh are some what similar. They say know opposite attracts. Don't be sad for Pragya as Pragya will get our Rockstar & they will rock together.
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thats just a promo and who knows we may get see why suresh loves bulbul instead of pragya..I think it would be interesting how pragya and abhi will meet, How a rockstar will fall in love with a seeda saada girl.. So chill and enjoy show..😊
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest. am sorta relieved Suresh loves Bulbul cos its in line with the book..And having Suresh love Pragya only to eventually get him married to Bulbul is a bad ideaπŸ˜† Something Ekta does in every show of hers so am sorta glad thats not the case here..It'l be interesting to see how Bulbul matures and grows out of her shallow & fluffy definition of love..As for Pragya, everyone might choose Bulbul over her but the one Bulbul wants ( Abhi) will be in love with Pragya after all..So i guess its alrightπŸ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally? I was having doubts if Ekta had twisted the plot of S&S into her creepy quadrangle. I freaked out when they showed Bulbul dream abt Abhi & the hints of Pragya-Suresh pairing, I can breath a sign of relief now πŸ˜† According to the book Suresh should be in love with Bulbul not Pragya. Pragya will fall for Abhi.