Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

sorry this is my last post. 😊 just want to answer this one. I dnt think so Pragya has to be blamed here. She is not only one who missunderstood. Her mom biji, sis everyone thinks the same even they made her to belive more that Suresh loves her. M in doubt that Pragya loves him I think she too like him as a friend.

Shanu, its just the CVs way of showing a twist. The fact they are so close and are so alike in personalities naturally everyone will think they are right for each other, which is what the Aroras also think. When the truth comes out it'll definitely break their hearts, most of all Pragya's, but then that is just another aspect of her story, how a practical girl like her also fell in love and also suffers from heartbreak. Its to show she is also like any other girl and not this pragmatic machine who doesn't have any dreams or desires. Take it in the spirit of the story. She is after all going to end up with a rockstar, someone she and probably everyone in her family would least expect ðŸ˜‰