Episode Analysis-Epi 3 :)

durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing fine πŸ˜Š

The episode went from a happy to sad note today. I absolutely hate the Mami who tries to act sweet by touching Beeji's feet πŸ˜‘ Pairi-Pona it seems πŸ₯± But Suresh oh Suresh, he is the knight in shining armor (or rather shining mustache and glasses) for the Arora family πŸ˜† I loved the way he presented one bill after the other to the greedy Mami and she left in a jiffy thinking it is better to not take possession of the hall with all the loan and taxes included in it. She said she will come back for it once all the payment has been cleared πŸ˜‘ Moron !

Suresh ki ek piyali chai with Pragya's sweet offerings of biscuits was kinda cute πŸ˜³ He refused but then agreed to eat them while Pragya looked at him coyly πŸ˜³ But Suresh, I have a doubt, biscuit has maida and sugar, but for pakodas you gave a delightful nod, they are healthy is it ? πŸ€£
 I loved the way Bulbul teases Suresh and Pragya. She is fun to watch πŸ˜†

Now coming to the concert fiasco, I know Bulbul must be pretty upset about not getting to attend Abhi's show. I can completely relate to her situation because she wasn't at fault and when you are excited about something, it is heart breaking to not achieve it. Suresh was factually right but I think too much of honesty doesn't work every time. Poor him ! Bulbul was rude but she couldn't help it πŸ˜­ Suresh is a nice guy but he is frustrated and lonely. I think with the right kind of love and affection he will turn into a sweet and sober man πŸ˜Š

I loved the way Pragya's mom teased her with Suresh. Suresh and Pragya do look good together. They are a perfect match. 36 k 36 goon milte hain πŸ˜† But like Abhi's opening speech, you never know who is written in your destiny and who will end up being the love of your life πŸ˜³

Four people intertwined in the story of love, dreams and destiny. Guess this is what Kumkum Bhagya is all about πŸ˜Š

P.S. Again there was a drama about the marriage hall in the precap. God, will the Aroras ever be relieved of their troubles ? 

Lets's keep watching to find out. Ciao πŸ˜Š

Edited by durba - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved loved LOVED Abhi's speech. It somehow touched my heart 😳 πŸ˜†

I am already shipping Abhi-Pragya so bad, only Ekta can create so much chemistry without the lead couple even being in the same frame. 😳

Bulbul-Suresh will also I guess grow on me.

Nice post😊
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too loved the entry scene of Abhi and his speach. Suresh was mindblowing in convincing the greedy mami ji. Kamal ka banda hai. Pragya was so proud to have a friend like him. Dnt think she loves him but she likes him. Her shy face n smile luked so cute. Sarla Pragya scene was my favorite scene of today's epi.Edited by Shanu1818 - 10 years ago
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Suresh was mindblowing today. he had me in splits when he was so 'innocently' showing all the papers. Was just expecting him to be the saviour and he didnt disappoint. 'Man of the house' was ok for him but as he said Sarala deserves it more.
Its clear that Abhi n Pragya wil b a pair but I feel Bulbul may be paired with Suresh. Pragya made it clear that she has love for Suresh but I am just confused about Suresh.
Beeji and Bulbul were at their best while they were teasing Suresh n Pragya.
Beeji ka rockstar of her jamana πŸ˜†
Just waiting to watch more.
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved todays epi.and Abhi's  entry was rocking  awesome.
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing analysis...
Undoubtedly Suresh was just mindblowing today...bt i realy want to know what hapened so that he became like this... 

And yes i just loved Abhi's entry...eagerly waiting for Abhi-Pragya meet and to see their chemistry πŸ˜³
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Analysis. Suresh was awesome today. Abhis entry was amazing. Interested to see Abhi & Pragya first meet & their chemistry. 
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like the mami too😑!
I also felt like slapping Bulbul today for talkin' so rudely to Suresh😑.  No offense to Bulbul fans.  I like her but her words were so harsh.  I understand that he made a scene w/his arguing but how does he cause trouble, outside of what happened in today's episode.  The way she described him, is like he habitually causes trouble.  The same day he freakin' saved their marriage hall for crying out loud but maybe Bulbul said all that stuff to him out of anger πŸ˜•.  I just felt so bad for him today when she scolded him πŸ˜­.
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m growing to like suresh  little. he did a fab job in convincing mami . Abhi had a rocking entry Edited by abhiyaneetu - 10 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armanz

Suresh was mindblowing today. he had me in splits when he was so 'innocently' showing all the papers. Was just expecting him to be the saviour and he didnt disappoint. 'Man of the house' was ok for him but as he said Sarala deserves it more.
Its clear that Abhi n Pragya wil b a pair but I feel Bulbul may be paired with Suresh. Pragya made it clear that she has love for Suresh but I am just confused about Suresh.
Beeji and Bulbul were at their best while they were teasing Suresh n Pragya.
Beeji ka rockstar of her jamana πŸ˜†
Just waiting to watch more.

Ya, I am predicting Pragya will end up w/Abhi & Bulbul will end up w/Suresh.  I agree w/being unsure about the way Suresh feels.  I can't really tell if has romantic feeling for Pragya or not.  I am assuming he doesn't feel like this about Bulbul at present but I think he will eventually fall for her.  I can see him falling for Bulbul before she falls for him.