Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edabella

I don't like the mami too😑!

I also felt like slapping Bulbul today for talkin' so rudely to Suresh😑. No offense to Bulbul fans. I like her but her words were so harsh. I understand that he made a scene w/his arguing but how does he cause trouble, outside of what happened in today's episode. The way she described him, is like he habitually causes trouble. The same day he freakin' saved their marriage hall for crying out loud but maybe Bulbul said all that stuff to him out of anger πŸ˜•. I just felt so bad for him today when she scolded him😭.

I agree. I like Bulbul but today she was out of line. Suresh has done so much for the family yet she acted like an immature brat. I get that she was mad but to say that he isn't worthy of love and happiness just because she missed a concert? 😲 Are you serious? The scene was too long and didn't have to be so dramatic by her constantly insulting him. Bechara Suresh was so humiliated and hurt.πŸ˜’ She's going to eat her words because I bet she will be the one to fall in love with him first.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wah suresh bahi kea baat hai aapki hatts off
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post
good analysis dear
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2 days late, but anyways πŸ˜›...

Episode started with a bang and the Suresh-Mamiji scene was gold! Loved the way he was so innocently matter-of-fact in showing the real picture of the marriage hall while Mami was left with a mild seizure πŸ€£

Daadi-Bulbul keeping track of the Suresh-Pragya domestic dynamics was also hilarious, so was Sarla and Janki making fun of Pragya. And that brings me to the sad parts of the episode.

Its kind of apparent Pragya has started to fall for Suresh, especially in the way she was passionately dismissing the other prospective girls being considered by Sarla-Janki, and also how she blushed when they finally mentioned her. I felt sad for both Pragya as well as Sarla that they were both setting themselves up for heartbreak especially now when it comes out that Suresh is actually in love with Bulbul.

Coming to the Bulbul-Suresh outburst, while justified that she was upset at not watching the concert of her favorite rockstar, it did seem over the top that she would start accusing him as someone who can't stand people's happiness when he had already done so much for their family, and comparing him to a star she barely knew. 

But the way her dialogue was echoing  I get the feeling that her words will come back to haunt her in the future. If at all Abhi is being portrayed as a shallow, self-obsessed rockstar I get the feeling that it will be Abhi who will break her heart and thats how Pragya-Abhi might meet with Pragya turning into Jhansi Ki Rani for her sister πŸ˜†. At least if thats how they'll follow the book . Probably by then Bulbul might come to realize Suresh's real worth.

Abhi's lines on destiny also kind of points to this. And his ending it with "To hell with destiny" was funny as he'll be eating his own words pretty soon πŸ˜‰
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago