Suresh and Pragya?

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anyone else find Suresh and Pragya super cute? They probably won't be the endgame (Ekta you know) but their friendship is so adorable, and I would love for them to get together. 😆 I think it's Bulbul who will be paired with Suresh though. 😛
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah that's what I think !!! Suresh and bulbul will end up together
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why would u think that????? 
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
suresh and bulbul will be like the couple in rab ne bana di jodi. If this show is inspired by sense and sensibility then suresh seems like the final choice of bulbul. But then Pragya with a rockstar doesn't make much sense. Who am I kidding...Ekta shows never make sense.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -JC-

suresh and bulbul will be like the couple in rab ne bana di jodi. If this show is inspired by sense and sensibility then suresh seems like the final choice of bulbul. But then Pragya with a rockstar doesn't make much sense. Who am I kidding...Ekta shows never make sense.

@bold 
😆😆😆 well said 👏👏 

well i think Suresh is gonna be the one paired with Pragya, since like he likes her n even Bulbul said that in the first ep. 😊 we will have to wait and watch ekta should not be misunderstood she makes many twists and turns... 
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think pragya are too much alike, that's why I prefer pragya and the rockstar because I think she can handle him better then Bulbub will be to handle him.
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Exactly. 😆
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so true...cant agree with u more 😆
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wasn't too keen on Suresh and Pragya when the show first started yesterday but by the end of the first episode, I really liked them. Their friendship is adorable. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireLordPhoenix

I wasn't too keen on Suresh and Pragya when the show first started yesterday but by the end of the first episode, I really liked them. Their friendship is adorable. 

Yeah me too. In the beginning, I wasn't looking forward to them at all, but his concern for her just turned that around. He was so adorable with his video footage. I think Pragya's going to have a crush on him/fall in love with him too but circumstances will make her marry Shabbir's character. In fact, I see this whole story going the Kayamath way.