Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edabella

I prefer Surbul (Suresh + Bulbul) but like I said before, I am a sucker for odd pairsπŸ˜† & in terms of who looks better w/Shabbir, well, I feel Sriti looks better w/him than Mrunal.  Plus, I am already feeling that Pragya is different from Krupa from "Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai".  I am not that onto seeing more of a copy of Angad & Krupa on this show.  Although I like Angad & Krupa, I wanna see more difference w/the rock star romance in this show & unlike KYPH, Pragya is not a big fan of Abhi, well, so far I feel this way unless she is secretly listening to his songs & reading her sister's magazines, reading about the latest Abhi newsπŸ˜†. 

agree..πŸ˜› and now it is revelaed that suresh loves bulbul only...😊
but pragya and her mom have misunderstanding that he love pragya.πŸ₯±
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

agree..πŸ˜› and now it is revelaed that suresh loves bulbul only...😊
but pragya and her mom have misunderstanding that he love pragya.πŸ₯±

Ya, Pragya & her mom thinkin' that Suresh feels for Pragya in the romantic sense- I see this happening.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wait! Suresh loves Bulbul? This was revealed in which episode? Friday's? 

Originally posted by: FireLordPhoenix

Wait! Suresh loves Bulbul? This was revealed in which episode? Friday's? 

in the advertisement.. suresh was telling his friend that he loves bulbul a lot and goes to pragya's house to see bulbul and his friend was telling him to confess his love to bulbul if he loves her so much..
but at the same time, pragya misunderstands that suresh loves her and blushes and looks lovingly at suresh whreas suresh lovingly looks at bulbul photo...πŸ₯±
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes,both are real cute as friends.But now that we know Suresh has his heart on Bulbul,its bit sad to see Pragya hopeful about Suresh.The faster she comes to know the better.