cvs pls stop comparing pragya bulbul

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Cvs pls dnt compare pragya & bulbul's luk. Thats the only thing I disliked in the epi 😡 why showing pragya less beautifula and too elder? When she is not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly but its hurting to say that members here compare too  
ShanUlas thumbnail
they r two different characters and totally incomparable

though i can understand the comparisons made by people around...pragya is quit beautiful educated working lady ,though now has aged and due to this is facing problems ...while bulbul is all fir to be married right now ...this is how middle class society is...as soon as a beautiful girl grows old enough ...even her beauty and intellects is neglected
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Komal1004

exactly but its hurting to say that members here compare too

hmm ryt but we are neutral i guess in future yahan pe pakka mrunal n sriti ke fan groups and f8 start honay wali hai
and specially *abhi* ko le kar
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

though i can understand the comparisons made by people around...pragya is quit beautiful educated working lady ,though now has aged and due to this is facing problems ...while bulbul is all fir to be married right now ...this is how middle class society is...as soon as a beautiful girl grows old enough ...even her beauty and intellects is neglected

exactly totally agree wd u well said
re123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it is becoz...story line is that way...even i felt same ..bw both have different  prescriptive in life and different frm each other ..comparing is not  a NO 
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree Dhruti. Wat is this comparision, and wat about this being aged. From which angle Sriti lukes aged or old? Yes she just completed 28 in real lyf. But she lukes much younger then her age. Probebly she is playing an older and mature character.
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope that this comparison thing won't spoil the cute and lovely bond of these sisters further. I just loved the bonding of these two sisters. I just hope their bonding remains the same always no matter what other people say about their looks or nature. 
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

well said you are correct from stories pov. But thats realy undigestble as a Sriti fan. Coz she luks much younger then mentiond in the show.
re123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same old story of ekta kapoor !!take chill guys...
both girls are beautiful...characterization is that one is little mature one and other is fun type...soo this may lead story in a different angle in future ..let wait and watch... no offence  to fans