Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think the looks completely suit their characters...
pragya is a mature, sensible, reserved working woman,, and her bespectacled look seems decent..and sriti is so pretty

where as bulbul is this bubbly, slightly immature , hippie kinda girl...who is lost in her own world of fantasy... Hence the their looks are comletely opposite to bring out the contrast...

But I would love to see pragya in jeans someday .
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Princess123123

Sorry but praggya has aged and she is not modern .. However bulbul is young and modern
So we can't ignore the differences when they are so noticeable.

29 is not aged babe!😛

And wearing jeans does not necessarily mean modern and vice versa 😛Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Both are extremely beautiful ladies😳
so i fail to understand why even compare them😛
and now the CVs may be comparing the characters, this is no way means that they are showing Sriti is less beautiful than Mrunal😕
i feel that as per Jane Austen's novel, one sister was a 'flamboyant' girl and the other a very simple and mature girl.  One is being portrayed by Bulbul and the other by Pragya😳
maybe just to show the difference in the characters such a thing is being done, but i fail to understand why take it as a personal attack on Pragya😕
besides even Faisal is being made to look 'like a nerd'!
their characters in no way changes what they really are or what they really look like😃
it's only a show
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm totally shocked by the cvs attempt at differentiating between the two sisters. Until it was actually mentioned in the show, it never occurred to me that we were supposed to think that one is prettier than the other.
In my opinion, both are equally lovely with beautiful individual qualities.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

I'm totally shocked by the cvs attempt at differentiating between the two sisters. Until it was actually mentioned in the show, it never occurred to me that we were supposed to think that one is prettier than the other.
In my opinion, both are equally lovely with beautiful individual qualities.

well said. Same here.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tina2603

Both are extremely beautiful ladies😳
so i fail to understand why even compare them😛
and now the CVs may be comparing the characters, this is no way means that they are showing Sriti is less beautiful than Mrunal😕
i feel that as per Jane Austen's novel, one sister was a 'flamboyant' girl and the other a very simple and mature girl.  One is being portrayed by Bulbul and the other by Pragya😳
maybe just to show the difference in the characters such a thing is being done, but i fail to understand why take it as a personal attack on Pragya😕
besides even Faisal is being made to look 'like a nerd'!
their characters in no way changes what they really are or what they really look like😃
it's only a show

same here Tina :) its just the forum members who are just wanting to compare the characters