sense and sensibility - the flavour

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wishing all the best to this show...

thought of pondering over the original plot of sense and sensibility. This novel is quoted as the base of this show.

One of the great novels and a source for so many love stories hence forth. This plot deals or makes us debate on what is good for a successful love filled togetherness in the partners.

Is it sense, which is derived from creative, open free willed inspiring passionate heart or the sensibility of understanding others, valuing the feelings of others.

Both the sisters depict two different kind of personalities personifying sense and sensibility...
And how their lives take turns and how their inherent natures filled with sense and sensibility find equally endearing partners is the culmination which again leaves us with the same question.

Sense is important or sensibility?

In my view, the author Jane Austen wanted to show that both are important and striving a balance is necessary.

So when we map the characters, Pragya will portray the sensible elder sis and Bulbul the free willed, open minded and full of sense girl ...

Let us unwind their journey and enjoy the dynamics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
m watching the show for this :P
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read the novel a long time ago so don't really remember it properly.
But never liked it as much JA's other novels especially PnP ❤️.

Although I do remember I disliked the younger girl's pairing with a guy double her age 🤔
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The whole writing has been beautifully penned. Beautifully written ApoorvaFan (I don't know your name, sorry.)The plot of the show, which has been originally inspired from this amazing book named Sense and Sensibility written by Jane Austen is the main factor which attracts the viewers to this show. It will be really interesting to see how will the show continue and to enjoy the dramas that are to be unfolded in the near future.I am really excited to see the bonding between two sisters and the difference between them.It will be fun watching two different sisters with different thinking and personality  dealing with their respective lives and how will they deal with different events and circumstances that they are compelled to face in the future. Yeah, the writer has tried to explain us that both sense and sensibility are equally important factors and there shouldn't be any kind of debate on who is inferior and who is superior. The actors who are portraying the characters of the show seem really promising and the promo too looks really good. Now, it's upto us to watch the show and decide if the show has been able to stand up to our hopes. I really hope the show does really way cause my expectation from this show is really very high.

P.S. Not intended to hurt anyone's feeling.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
first epic was very niceee
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

m watching the show for this :P

yeah me too . following this show because of the novel
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
good to know
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

Read the novel a long time ago so don't really remember it properly.
But never liked it as much JA's other novels especially PnP ❤️.

Although I do remember I disliked the younger girl's pairing with a guy double her age 🤔

yeah PnP is cult but this is written when Jane is much younger so the passion comes out well in this book...

I actually liked that younger one is paired with older man and she was able to find her true love...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..eyecatchers..

The whole writing has been beautifully penned. Beautifully written ApoorvaFan (I don't know your name, sorry.)The plot of the show, which has been originally inspired from this amazing book named Sense and Sensibility written by Jane Austen is the main factor which attracts the viewers to this show. It will be really interesting to see how will the show continue and to enjoy the dramas that are to be unfolded in the near future.I am really excited to see the bonding between two sisters and the difference between them.It will be fun watching two different sisters with different thinking and personality  dealing with their respective lives and how will they deal with different events and circumstances that they are compelled to face in the future. Yeah, the writer has tried to explain us that both sense and sensibility are equally important factors and there shouldn't be any kind of debate on who is inferior and who is superior. The actors who are portraying the characters of the show seem really promising and the promo too looks really good. Now, it's upto us to watch the show and decide if the show has been able to stand up to our hopes. I really hope the show does really way cause my expectation from this show is really very high.

P.S. Not intended to hurt anyone's feeling.

you can call me Bhanu. Thanks for liking my writing. I am a fan of Jane Austen and read most of her work... 
and the setting seems to be promising and like you mentioned the actors are playing their part well so I am hopeful that we are going to see a great show...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
rabzy!! great to meet you here. waiting for your pen to open up soon