Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

the worse thing is: she is actually badtameez...how dare she speak like that about her father in law in public? 😡 Why did she need to immediately get limelight on her stand? She could have privately spoken to her father in law...but NO...husband is rallying so she had to tweet. Personally I would have never screamed to the world how embarassed i am about a family member. The media is surely having fun writing about it. She shouldn't even be involved. Whatever her father in law said was in a political context. Related to his profession. He didn't say it regarding to his personal life. Otherwise Ayesha wouldn't be married to his son...considering they were together long before they married and definitely commited the GHOR PAAP of sex before marriage. 🤢

You mean "consensual rape"?😆 Yeah, both of them should be hanged for that rape.

Things these gawar politicians say. 🤢

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Why, all of a sudden, the politicos talking about rape now? Is rape the USP of this election?</font>

Pretty sure, these SP members like to get raped by Lord Arnab Goswami.
Wednesday Azam khan
Thursday Mulayam Singh
Friday Abu Azmi

Arnab is having a perfect week.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All in the family? Her husband wins, FIL apologizes and then they can loot together. I'm skeptical about this family drama.