proud of Ayesha Takia!!

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Im glad she didn't remain mum about it. It was important to voice her opinion against that pathetic father in law of hers. Ayesha's stand is a source of empowerment to women that no matter who ever they are linked to- they should always voice their opinions if they feel its wrong! I hope we learn something from it
Ayesha Takia Slams Father-In-Law Abu Azmi
April 11th, 2014 by Koimoi.com Team

Ayesha Takia

Abu Azmi has created quite a havoc on social media today. Coming up with questionable views like - "Rape is punishable by hanging in Islam. But here, nothing happens to women, only to men. Even the woman is guilty. Girls complain when someone touches them, and even when someone doesn't touch them. It becomes a problem then... If rape happens with or without consent, it should be punished as prescribed in Islam.", the politician has been rightfully on the receiving end of public's wrath today and quite rightfully so.

Actress Ayesha Takia who is married to Azmi's son Farhan took to Twitter to clean her stand on the same. She said, "We surely do nottt share this mindset...its disrespectful to women.if these statements r true then its sad. if wot im reading about my father in laws statements r true then me and Farhan are deeply embarrassed n ashamed."

Given the opinions of such chauvinists, voting such people to power will just help in taking our country downhill with time. Given the election temperature soaring, such comments won't come very handy for ministers because people have very low threshold for disregard for women these days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Glad she voiced her opinion and stood up for right ...
Kudos to Ayesha ..👏
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*edited*
Anyway...what was Ayesha supposed to do? Her husband wants to win the elections right? So she had to speak out. I'm not saying it aren't her views but the only reason she immediately had to speak out is because of DAMAGE CONTROL.

Her husband SUCKS...he might not be as horrible as his dad, but Ayesha's husband was arrested in Dubai for drugs crimes.

Please Note: No personal comments on members and fans.
Edited by -Mmmmm- - 10 years ago
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Glad she voiced her opinion and stood up for right ...

Kudos to Ayesha ..👏

*edited*
if her husband wasn't trying to win the elections she wouldn't have voiced her opinion.

Please Note: No personal comments on members and fans.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

*edited* if her husband wasn't trying to win the elections she wouldn't have voiced her opinion.

Aye Chal ..😡
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait, I don't get what the problem is here isn't he saying rapists should face capital punishment? How is that chauvinistic? I feel like I'm missing something here.

EDIT: Just re-read it. I get it now. He's being an ignorant fool. In a rape case only the RAPIST should be punished (be it a man or a woman). That's like saying let's punish the victim in an attempted murder case. Makes no sense. Also there is NO such thing as consensual rape. Rape means forced intercourse. He clearly doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

He's also giving false information about Islam's stance on Rape. Islam only punishes the criminal, never the victim.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why, all of a sudden, the politicos talking about rape now? Is rape the USP of this election?
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail

🤢 sorry, but I can't stand that spoiled brat husband of her becoming a politician. Just because his dad is, he is now. And duh now ayesha is getting more respect...she is doing nothing except playing with her kid and tweeting all day...just because she is "the wife of" now

yeah i'm jealous 😭
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

Anyway...what was Ayesha supposed to do? Her husband wants to win the elections right? So she had to speak out. I'm not saying it aren't her views but the only reason she immediately had to speak out is because of DAMAGE CONTROL.

Her husband SUCKS...he might not be as horrible as his dad, but Ayesha's husband was arrested in Dubai for drugs crimes.

+1 for this bit.

-1 for what I've edited from your post.

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

+1 for this bit.

-1 for what I've edited from your post.

the worse thing is: she is actually badtameez...how dare she speak like that about her father in law in public? 😡 Why did she need to immediately get limelight on her stand? She could have privately spoken to her father in law...but NO...husband is rallying so she had to tweet. Personally I would have never screamed to the world how embarassed i am about a family member. The media is surely having fun writing about it. She shouldn't even be involved. Whatever her father in law said was in a political context. Related to his profession. He didn't say it regarding to his personal life. Otherwise Ayesha wouldn't be married to his son...considering they were together long before they married and definitely commited the GHOR PAAP of sex before marriage. 🤢