Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Hinna!

Coming to todays epi , it was nice specially the Haider -Aiman bit oh man i just love their conversations and the protective warmth frm Haiders end and i loved the fact that Aiman thinks Haider is is being so nice towards her not for her sake but for Taufeeq's sake !

Aah Aiman-Haider n their choco tales and dinner date <3
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

The Sajeela track is really confusing
is it a flashback or what?!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh the last epi was interesting, i wish they would show the sajila-mazhar track a little les and concentrate on Aymen-Haider!  who the hell is saima now?
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Well, its supposed to be that way. Because the story is about a girl falling for an older man. And she will like him, but they won't be a couple until the end.

And I agree about Farhan! Hes good!

Ah cool, that I can understand. I was thinking how can Farhan be her dad, and Adnan her hubsand/love interest. Lol.

Glad there's someone else who like Farhan!

I just started watching it, Haider is SO nice. One of the best characters I've seen in a long time.
Amara_B thumbnail

The Sajeela track is really confusing

is it a flashback or what?!

Yea I'm not getting that either. Who are they, lol I don't even know that, I started watching from episode 3 (going to go back and watch 1 and 2) and the whole episode was pretty much on her. I was sat there like eerrr...

Also why does Junaid (is that his name?) always play really mean characters. In Yahan pyar nahi hai and meri beti he played a horrible character as well lol.

EDIT: Ok just realised Juniad is Farhan's son.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Whattt? :O Hes not Farhan's son
Someone here said that Sajeela is Hiaider's firsr wife
Im really confused
Amara_B thumbnail

Whattt? :O Hes not Farhan's son

Someone here said that Sajeela is Hiaider's firsr wife
Im really confused

He's not? Ok then, I'm still confused. Who is he?

Yea in the ost it looks like Haider and Sajeela were/are married. But then she's so young, her and junaid have just left uni right? Unless all of that is flashbacks. I'm so confused. lol.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Junaid/Mazher isn't even related to them, as far as I know. Sajeela I am not sure when she married Haider because they haven't shown anything. :S
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Yep
And the Sajeela story makes no sense :S
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sajeela's story is going in  flash back as well as in current days.  when it is shown she is fighting with mazhar and about mazhar wife in pakistan it is present. and when she called mazhar on his birthday and all that love story and her father meeting with mazhar they are flash backs. when she is asking her husband to divorce his wife in pakistan is present. 
From the episode i guess, sajeela got married with haider according to her father wish and after that she took divorce from haider so that she can marry mazhar. now she will try to return back to haider after getting divorce from mazhar and at that time haider and eiman will be very close. 

Edited by Uzma005 - 10 years ago