Mere Humdum Mere Dost Teaser|Sanam Jung/Adnan Siddiqui/Farhan Ali Agha - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
im going to miss this show sooo much 
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I got so emotional while watching the last episode

It was better than expected
The best scene was his confession <3
I wish this drama had come on Hum TV so it would be more popular like ZGH and HS :(

It had all the potential!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wht an amazing ending. Evn I got emotional in the last episode but mostly bcoz of toufeeq, felt so bad that he was so helpless, they eay he said tht a daughters tears can hurt so much.
and then haiders confession, ufff adnan and farhan was for me the best part of this show and then haider and aimens couple.
I loooved this drama, just evrything abt ot was perfect.
I know some ppl did mind the focus on sajeela in the beginning. But for some reason I was evn enjoying tht too.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am gonna miss this one and specially Haider Masood and Taufeeq  and Aimen -Haider <3 and it def goes down as one of all time favs ...abs class this show from start to finish <3and I would def rate this better than a HS or ZGH *runs away after saying that *😆
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was SO GOOD! I am goig to miss Haider-Aimen and all. Refreshing and different and what an apt ending.
This episode had got me weeping once when Aimen confessed about her inside trauma to Taufiq and then of course when Haider confessed his love to Aimen.
Sanam was really god towards the end. I liked how everyone was so supportive and the dialogues towards the end were also very good. I like Farhat and Adnana again. <3
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a perfect ending, absolutely amazingg 
Everything was above my expection awesome,  farhan ali and adnan siddque seriously stood out. Haider was amazing in that last confession scene. 😳
The chemistry between them was outstanding, everything was just perfect.Loved it 👍🏼
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Sanam and Adnan just outdid themselves in that confession scene man! <333 Cant get over it! And I also loved that scene right at the end, after the drama was finished, the message that they gave to us through that scene.

Iqra: I also enjoyed Sajeela, even though her character was annoying, but I liked the actress! :D My only problem was the bad editting in some episodes, the scenes were all mixed up which took me awhile to understand what was going on.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am gonna miss aimen haider what a perfect couple <3

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Liked the ending very much.  Father daughter scenes,  and of course aiman haider scene.   I wish they had shown sahil in end. It would have been nice to see some brother sister scenes.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

When Haider pulls her hand and says
Dekh nahi rahi ho, tumhara rishta maang raha hoon