Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
finally wo gahri ahi gaya
mayur ki mulaqat. loved to see what will they do with each other
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER 7

Nupur's nervousness was at its peak. She was as still as a stone. She dint want to move she had no courage to talk to him. She dint know what to do. She dint know how to react. Just then Mayank spoke and she came back to her senses

"Maa main yahi theek hoon."

"Tu theek hai sab ko pata but ja na beta baat ko samjh."

Mayank just sighed and glared at Shilpa. He knew he was helpless.

"Jao Mayank beta Nupur tumhe apna kamra dekha degi."

Geeta said while signaling Nupur to take him.

Mayank started following her to her room. He was finding it as difficult as Nupur was finding it. Nupur was trembling while climbing the stairs whereas Mayank was just trying to keep himself calm in this weird situation through which he had never been.

When they reached her room Nupur and Mayank were in a very awkward situation. They could not think of talking to each other.

Mayank too had felt bad for his behavior but he was angry too. He wasn't disappointed seeing her but it was something strange that was present between the two. Mayank and Nupur had just made their way towards the verandah and Nupur could not bear the awkward situation anymore and therefore she finally broke her silence when Mayank was doing something on his phone.

"Mayank."

She called him by his name which made him look at her.

"I am very sorry. "

She said with nervousness overpowering her.

"You know am surprised."

He said while making a strange and a confused face.

She just gave him a confused look and was about to say something when he added more.

. "Ab tum soch rahi hogi kis liye. Isliye main tumhe bata hi deta hoon .kyu ki aj tumhe kyu nahi laga ki ye meri hi planning hai."

He said while looking in her eyes with a kind of irritation.

"Mayank agar agar main tumhe bar bar dekhungi jis jagah main hoon aur phir tum ghar bhi aa jaoge to mujhe kya lagega. But maine realise kar lia hai ki wo sirf meri galat fami thi. Jis ke liye i am really sorry . "

"Nupur you know what I understand. But mera tumhe wo lane me dekhna tumhare ghar ana sirf ek co-incidence tha. And I am also really sorry because maine bohot hi kharab behave tumhare sath jo i dont think so tum bhi deserve karti thi. Is bare me maine socha tha kya halat ho sakti hai ek ladki ki jab use lage ki she is being followed."

"Oh no you don't have to be sorry Mayank."

She said as she was really feeling guilty.

Mayank just closed his eyes tightly to affirm that its fine and he is ok with it and soon silence filled the room.

Both wanted to speak but dint know how to start.

Mayank finally decided to say something which struck his mind

"By the way nice room Nupur its really nicely decorated."

"Thanks."

She said while lowering her gaze.

Just then Gunjan entered the room and called them downstairs. Mayank gave way to Nupur and followed her. Nupur's tension was nowhere to be seen but she seemed a bit nervous just like Mayank. Seeing them coming down all of them stopped talking and finally Shilpa spoke

"Mayank.."

"Yes Ma."

He said while he was standing next to Nupur.

"Kaise lagi tujhe Nupur..?"

Shilpa asked.

Mayank found the question strange and thought how he could understand a person in a couple of minutes. He just gave her a What-kind-of-a-question is this look and she understood what he meant so she immediately added to her sentence

"Tu Nupur se shaadi ke liye tayyar hai?"

When she asked this question so bluntly all eyes were on Mayank except Nupur's who continued to look towards the ground.

Nupur knew what the answer would be so she expected some disappointment in the Bhushan as well as Sharma house. All the eyes were seeking an answer from him which made him really uncomfortable but within a few seconds he spoke

"Yes ."

and he immediately started looking downwards .

All of them had a big smile on their faces indicating that they were really happy. While Nupur was shocked she had immediately looked at him when he answered with disbelief. But then realizing what he had said her eyes started shining and a sweet smile crept on her face.

"Abhi itna khush hone ki zarurat nahi hai mujhe Nupur se bhi to puch lene do.Nupur tum tayyar ho ya nahi?" Shilpa asked eagerly.

. Nupur was finding it difficult to say anything so she just nodded her head which bought millions of joy in the Bhushan house.

Mayank too looked at her from the corner of his eyes and showed off his dimple without actually smiling. Nupur had acquired a smile on her face which was nowhere on the verge of ceasing. Gunjan noticed it well and was really happy for her sister and she had guessed everything to be fine.

"Congratulations" was the word that was echoing in the house and laughter was the only activity performed by everyone.

In all the fun they were having Shilpa started some important talk

"Acha Geeta kal main pandit ji ko le aungi aur engagement aur sath hi sath shaadi ki date bhi nikal lete hai. Bhai hume to bas jaldi se jaldi shadi karni hai"

Nupur on hearing this lost the smile. She was in a kind of a shock because she was not hoping the marriage to happen so soon.She had not thought of it or rather had not realized it up till now. She could remind herself about her desire to work and not stay at home as a mere housewife.

"Haan haan ap kal hi le ayi hume to koi problem nahi hai."

Geeta said.

Gunjan noticed her change of expressions and therefore wanted to talk to her but she couldn't reach up to her as she was sitting next to Shilpa.

Finally it was time when they were leaving and Shilpa handed Nupur an envelope and asked her to check it when they are gone.

Nupur just nodded her head and went to her room when they had left.

Gunjan followed her in order to talk to her

"Di koi problem hai kya?"

She said while entering her room.

"Nahi bas Mayank ke family members to kuch zada hi jaldi main hai."

"Di abhi date to fix hui nahi hai phir itna tension kyu le rahi ho. Bohot tension leti ho Di tum bas ab choro in baton ko aur batao tum dono ke beech kya batein hui akle me tumne sorry bola kya?"

Nupur told her what had happened and at the end added

"..Gunjan he is really good ki unhone mujhe maaf kiya maine to bohot bura outburst expect kiya tha."

"chalo ek baat to achi hai aur Di iss envelope mein kya hai?"

Gunjan asked while looking at the envelope kept on the table.

===

HOPE U LIKE IT AND DO LEAVE UR COMMENTS 😃

Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both Mayank and nupur were polite to each other
loved it