Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Oye Hoye- They are so comfortable.
Loved them a lot
Do cont soon
ri.mn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read all the parts they were short but fun.
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aj.ar

This time update soon

i'll try to
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

i'll try to :)
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read all the chapters... nice story... would love to read furthur
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
CHAPTER 10

Two days have passed after the meeting but it still never fails to bring a smile to their faces. Geeta was in the kitchen when she her phone rang. She picked it up casually but after hearing the voice from the other side she became quite enthusiastic.

"Haan Shilpa g boliye koi kaam tha?"

"Tha nahi hain"

Shilpa said cheerfully.

"Haan wahi matLab tha mera."

She said while laughing.

"Haan to baat yeh hai Ki kal Humari wedding anniversary hai..aur ap sabko ana hoga. Koi badi part nahi hai bas family get together. Bas humari aur apki family kyu ki humare baki relatives to bahar hi rehte hai. Waise anniversary to ek bahana hai. Bas hume milte rehna chahiye aur Ab Nupur ko to bhi humara ghar dekh lena chahiye.Isi bahane Mayank aur Nupur ko bhi saath thoda time mil jayega."

"Haan yeh to aap ne sahi kaha. Hum zarur ayenge."

"Theek hai to parso sham 7 baje aur dinner humare ghar."

"Ji zarur."

Saying this Geeta cut the call.

Geeta was happy she also wanted Nupur to spend more time with Mayank so that she could gain that level of comfort with him which would remove all her insecurities. Geeta had informed everyone at home. This time Nupur was not reluctant. And Geeta liked it. Mayank also came to know about it and was fine with it.

Two days later

"Mayu tu tayyar hai?"

"Haan maa kab ka."

saying this Mayank came down the stairs.

Today Mayank was not dressed in his formals. He was in his casuals for a change which brought a smile to his mother's face. He wore a yellow t-shirt with a cream colour pant. He was looking very handsome according to his mom.

"Mayu aj tu aise?"

"Haan koi problem tum hi to kehti ho ki kabhi to apne boring kapde chor isliye maine."

"Isliye ya Nupur ke liye aur itni excitement."

Shilpa said while teasing him.

"Ma tum baat ko kaha se kaha le jati ho."

He said while getting irritated.

"Acha main teri chori pakad leti hoon baat aur kuch nahi hai."

"Chori kaise chori."

He was shouting when Ashok came from behind.

"Tum maa bete ki batein khatam hogyi ho to main bata doon wo log agaye hai.To chalo."

Hearing this they all moved forward. All of them had got down from the car but Mayank's eyes were searching for Nupur which dint go unnoticed by Shilpa so she just smacked him slightly on his head which brought him into senses and he said in anger while whispering

"Kya kar rahi ho Ma?"

"Mere beta ko khota hua dekh rahi hoon. Wo rahi Nupur car se nikal rahi hai. Wo dikh gayi iska ye matlab nahi ki tum bakiyon ko bhul jao."

"Maa kisne kaha main Nupur ko dhund raha tha."

"Teri ankho ne jo mujhse to jhut nahi bol sakti."

Mayank just tried hiding in all possible ways that his eyes were not looking for Nupur.

"Maa tum aur tumhari nautanki. Bhala ankhein bhi bolti hai"

Saying this he moved forward leaving Shilpa behind just to end the conversation there itself.

Mayank touched the feet of Nupur's parents and showed them the way to their living room. Nupur touched his parents feet and after taking their blessings Nupur sat next to Gunjan who started whispering in her ear

"Haaye di jiju ko to dekho aj to wo kamal hi lag rahe hai.Itne handsome lag rahe hai. Aj no suit no seriousness infact he looks cheerful sach sach bolo di tumne us din kya kiya tha."

Gunjan said while suppressing her smile as she knew what Nupur's reaction would be.

"Chup kar Gunjan."

Saying this she looked at Mayank he was truly looking handsome according to her she was so lost seeing him that she dint realise that Mayank had noticed her doing so. Gunjan saw this and saw a weird expression on Mayank's face. Gunjan felt victorious as she had found a point which would give her immense power to tease Nupur. Gunjan slightly hit her so that she could bring Nupur back to her senses.

Nupur was brought back to senses. She immediately realised that Mayank was giving her a questioning look. She nooded her head in a no and started looking down. Mayank meanwhile noticed her. She was truly looking beautiful in her simple suit. Mayank really liked that she liked being simple.

He found some similarities between them.

"Di itna bhi mat ghuro jiju ko ki wo wahi gir jaye. Ghar walon ka to khayal karo."

Nupur just looked at her giving an angry look which made Gunjan quiet.

The elders were busy among themselves whereas the duo,Nupur and Gunjan, were getting bored while Mayank was busy doing something on his phone. Shilpa noticed it and said

"Mayu tu phone rakhega ya main aj ise tor hi doon."

"Ma bas 5 minute bohot hi important mail check kar raha hoon."

"Mayank wo tu bad me bhi kar sakta hai. Mail kahi bhag nahi raha. "

"Ma ek min.."

Before Mayank could complete Shilpa had moved towards him and taken the phone from his hands.

"Dekh mujhe pata hai bohot kam hai tere pas but aj nahi chalega yeh sab. Ja Nupur aur Gunjan ko ghar dikha kar aa."

"Ma tumne theek nahi kia sirf 5 minutes hi to manga tha."

Mayank was irritated while Gunjan and Nupur were smiling at ths situation. "Mayank jao"

Ashok said sternly.

"Yes dad."

Mayank said without any energy.

"Yeh ladka ekdum nahi sunta meri."

Shilpa said while being disappointed.

"Bechara 5 minute hi to mang raha tha koi zaruri kam kar raha tha."

Geeta said while showing some sympathy.

"ye ladka. Iska 5 minute kabhi nahi khatam hone wala 5 minute hai. Aur zaruri kaam ki baat wo to aisa koi waqt nahi ki iske pas kaam na ho."

Shilpa said while glaring at Mayank who was standing with a sad face there.

"ye to bohot achi baat hai Bechara bohot hi mehnati hai ap to yuhi usae dant rahi hai."

Geeta said taking his side which was very well appreciated by Mayank. He said to himself

"Chalo koi to meri side leta hai is duniya me."

"Ab khara kya hai ja Nupur aur Gunjan ko ghar dikha la."

Shilpa said firmly.

"Aunty Ap di aur jiju ko jane dein main to dekhti rahungi kabhi bhi."

Gunjan said while smiling.

Shilpa knew what Gunjan was upto but did not want her to get bored. So she was about to say something when someone cut them in between.

"Bua main bohot bohot bohot naraz hoon."

All of them turned towards the gate from where the voice was coming. Mayank rushed towards him and hugged him. He was Samrat Mayank's cousin who often spends his university holidays in Sharma mansion.

Breaking the hug Samrat said

"Waise Mayank main tujhse bhi naraz hoon ."

"Baat kya hai Samrat."

Shilpa said while pacing towards him.

"Baat bohot seedhi hai bua apne to mujhe bulana bhi nahi tha. Ek pal me paraya kar dia."

"Samrat baat ko gol gol mat ghuma beta sedhe sedhe bol."

Shilpa said while hitting him on his shoulder.

"Bua apne to bas mujhe shaadi me bhi nahi bulana tha. Yaha Mayank ka. Apko samjh araha hai bua. Mayank ka rishta jo maine socha bhi nahi tha ki kabhi hoga wo hogaya aur mujhe koi khabar bhi nahi wo to acha hua ki mujhe Benji ka call aya tha to baton baton me pata chala warna main to shayad invited bhi nahi hota."

Nupur was laughing at his talks Whereas Mayank was looking at him in disbelief

"Samrat itni nautanki. Tum to zarur ma ke hi bete ho."

Mayank said looking at him in disbelief..

"Aj ye sach tujhe nautanki lag rahi hai?"

Samrat said in the most dramatic way he could.

"Samrat beta wo abhi to baat pakki hui hai hum tujhe sab batane hi wale the."

Shilpa said sweetly.

"Par bataya to nahi na bua main bohot dukhi hoon."

"Samrat tumhare bina ghar ka koi function ho sakta hai jo aj hoga?"

Ashok said while coming from behind.

Samrat knew now he had to stop his drama because he was quite scared of his uncle because of his tough outlook.

"Nahi uncle."

"To bas baat yehi khatam karte hai. Ye hai Nupur jo bohot jald teri bhabhi banne wali hai aur ye Gunjan uski bahen aur ye Mr and Mrs Bhushan." Samrat immediately touched their feets and greeted Nupur and Gunjan.

"Waise happy wedding anniversary"

wishing them Samrat took their blessings and handed a bouqet.

"Thanks beta chalo ab Mayank jao inhe ghar dikha lao aur Gunjan tu bhi ja beta aur is Samrat ko bhi le jao."

Shilpa said while giving a smile to them. They all started moving Mayank was hardly speaking and all his job was being done by Samrat. Samrat had shown the girls just a few portions of the house and was heading towards Mayank's room.

Gunjan allowed Mayank and Nupur to walk in front of them and just when they were about to enter she pulled Samrat and allowed them to leave. Samrat was shocked by her act and before he could say something Gunjan had put her hand on his mouth and after taking a deep breath she left him.

"Woah ye kya tha?mujhe pata hai aj kal ki ladkiyan fast hotihai but tum to kuch zada hi.."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Main to bas."

"Tum to kya?mujhe resist nahi kar payi?"

"Stupid i want them to spend time together hum kabab me haddi kyu bane?"

"Point."

Saying this they decided to move towards the other parts. Mayank and Nupur entered the room.

"Samrat tujhe.."

Saying this Mayank turned around and on finding no one he said "Ye Samrat kaha chala gaya?" Nupur too turned around and said

"Aur Gunjan?"

-----

HOPE U ALL LIKED IT AND HOPEFULLY I AM NOT VERY LATE IN UPDATING. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO I HOPE I WILL GET GOOD COMMENTS 😛😳