Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshitij lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
personally, i think she is very ugly n cant act!!! i hate her n ya, she is annoying!๐Ÿ˜ก
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shes horrible and i think this show is simply disgusting. i mean luving ur own father. i know she doesnt know he is but the director didnt have 2 show that๐Ÿ˜ก she is also very ugly and cant act. i dont know how the director can be sooo stupid 2 give her this role.
Edited by simrat91 - 19 years ago
GuDiYa 09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sia can not act..she has no expressions on her face ever ver ever..lol...n i agree bout the fact he prolly got them 2 work 4 free..n nne of dem can act at all..except aastha..i hate sia..she soo bad at acting..n no oofense 2 her fans (if ther r any..lol.).but sia's UGLY!!!!..srry but tats da trth..n i hate her hair..eww...srry if i hurt ne1..but tats how i feel..ni dont think sidhant is tat good of an actor..srry again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜•
Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree and been saying the rold of Sia is not played by a right person........I agree with most of yall. please see my comments on

GOOD GOD GUYS !!!!!!!!!! from June 2..........I been so sick of how people are commenting how wonderful Sia has been reacting compared to Ashta about their mother who raised them.

Bebe212 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is annoying...she puts me off ๐Ÿ˜ก and one of these days i'm gng to stop watching the show if they don't speed up
bubbles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i hate everything about sia, her hairstyle is horrible, and her dresses are horrible.

i don't understand why she was chosen for the role. Astha is not a very good actress, she was pretty in india's best, but on tv she doesn't look all that good. Her acting skills are also shrunk to screeching and crying, her voice imitations are pathetic.