Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I see all the readers are commenting on how Astha and Sia's reactions have been toward their mothers who raised them when they found they were not their biological mothers. I read comments like "Astha reacted quite rashly and immaturely, saying she no longer wanted to talk to Simran or anyone that had raised her that was not biologically related to her". They are comparing to Sia who did not act as "impulsively" as Astha. Some readers are commenting that Sia could have reacted to the situation in a similar manner as Astha but sia handled the situation maturely, and did not try to run from the woman who raised her, like Astha.

People are you all forgetting even though they are going through a similar situation there are other big difference.

I am in the United States so I am behind India but can make out what is going through sree's wonderful updates.

First of all Sia THINKS her biological mom SOLD her for money so she is thankful for the mother that has adopted her…. Good lord I would be too!!!!!!!!!!! Wait till she finds the truth. Her grandmother told her the lady who raised her had to choose between her husband or Sia and she chose Sia…………talk about a quilt trip!!!!!!!!!! So all her feeling of honesty, trust and love are against the mother who sold her for money not for the lady she thinks took her in and raised her with so much love.

Astha on the other hand has been LIED all her life. Her mother died giving birth to her. The lady who raised her (Simran) might have come between her father and mother (Neha). They all kept her grandmother away (Radha) or told her lies as to who she really was……can you imagine how she must feel. She feels like she is living in a world that she can not trust or love anyone because of all the deceit she had to endure for 18 years. How about the mourning the loss of her mother …….she not only found her mom was not Simran but her mother is Neha who passed away. This is so devastating and shocking for anyone to handle. She also feels the abandonment of her father and that he did not love her or her true biological mother (Neha).

I am not judging on either of their reactions because one has to go through such pain to understand the feelings and reactions of Sia and Astha. My only comment is these two situations are DIFFERENT!!!

Edited by Texan - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so RIGHT Texan......you really understand two different situations Aastha and Sia are going through.
Lets wait and watch the reaction of Sia towards her (so called ) mother after knowing the REAL truth.
principessa thumbnail
Very true.. I agree with you.. Especially regarding Sia.. About Astha too, I do agree with you, but I feel that Astha could have thought more about it and changed her attitude a little bit, and at least listen to Simran..
Kiran1977 thumbnail

Hi Texan,

You read my mind. Even I was noticing the reaction of people visiting this forums to Sia and Asthaa's case. I agree with you that these are totally different cases although connected with each other.

Ashtaa's case is of losing not only her biological mother, but also a father.

Sia only knows her bio mother sold her for money. Hence she does not know anything about her father yet.

Ashtaa is raised by a woman who may or may not caused the rift between her parents.

Sia is raised by a woman who gave her a better life after her bio mother gave/ sold her.

One must not forget that Aastha and Sia are totally different personalities. Sia is much more mature and Aastha is now going to a fase after which she will be mature. As she has to face hardschippes of life all at the same time.

I wonder how will Abhi react to Sia and Ashtaa when he realises the truth about their identity.

How will Asthaa react to Sia's existence? Now that Sid has openly admitted to love Sia.

How will Simran react and behave with Asthaa when she realises Sia is her biological daughter?

Will Sia's mother and nanie who raised her be put in jail for the kidnapping? Is the kidnapping case 18 still open or is it closed?

How will Sia's reaction be towards her mother and nanie when she learns the truth?

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi texan!

u have made some excellent points! Its good you brought out these points cause we were missing some of them....

having read your post, perhaps once astha calms down and sia learns the truth, the tables will be reversed and sia will be equally angry at archana? but then, that does seem unlikely, more likely that sia will be calm and collected then as well.

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
Akshata thumbnail

Hi Texan,

You are absolutely right about Sia and Astha being in similar but yet different situations.Both don't know the entire truth.It will be interesting to watch them when the whole truth is revealed.

Akshata

richakang thumbnail
Hello everyone,

I have been following this discussion for so many days and was thinking just on the lines of texan as both the situations are different. Both the girls are going through different things even thought they seem to be related but they are still different...that is why there are different reactions...
Texan thumbnail

Thank yall for your comments ...........for a minute I was starting to wonder if I was watching a different serial becasue it looked like nobody was seeing this point. I would like to hear more from others.

Again thanks😊,

Texan

meme_ma thumbnail
Totally agree with you.
Astha reaction seems over the top but it is justified.My only problem is that why is she just mad at Simran and not the rest of her family when everyone played an equal part in maintaining the lie??
I too am anxious to know how Sia reacts when she finds out the truth.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Texan

This is a very good point for discussion. Sorry though, for the late response. I was too busy with work, was not well too for some days...So please my sincere apologies to you....

I will now move to this topic of yours...

Yes, this is a view point that we never thought of or discussed earlier in this section...

Whatever you have said is absolutely right. As there is a saying, we have to see both the sides of a person before deciding what he is...

Sia now has the notion that her mother who has brought her up, is really good bcos she has sacrificed her life for her. She bought her for money much against the wishes of her husband, thus left her husband. She has a sort of hatred to her own mother bcos she sold her for some meagre amount.

Astha on the other hand, knows every fact now. She also knows that Neha gave Astha to Simran while dying. She is angry with Simran for lying to her. Probably, she thinks her mother died due to the insecurity she had over Simran.

But, as Sia rightly puts it, Astha is in a better position when compared to her. Astha has to just give-in, adjust to what is the truth. She will get Simran back in her life.
But Sia if she knows the real truth about Archana, has even more to face. She will come to know of the betrayals Archana has done to her. She took her away from her parents. When she got to know the truth, they lied to her that she was bought from her mother for money. They even gave her a photo which was not hers. They have tried their best to show her the wrong path when searching for her mother is concerned. I feel Sia will inspite of all these odds, find out that Simran is her real mother and all other truth about Archana.

So, now let me think how will Sia react then? I think she will be hot as sever at Archana and Nani. She will definitely react badly. But we cannot blame her here. As Texan says, we cannot compare Astha and Sia in this particular situation as they are both situation-wise placed apart. Sia is in a worse situation as she has to come to terms with a kidnapper. In Astha's case, it was just Simran who was a friend of her parents. Sia has been told all lies to show her the wrong path. Just to see to it that she does not get her mother and know the truth. But in Astha's case, she was told lies for her own good. Simran did not want to affect her mentally, so gave her all love and affection. Again, Sia too was loved and cared by Archana and Nani. She is their pet , Sia too cannot live without Archana. But, can love be got from force? Archana got it for her by stealing it from Simran. Simran was pushed to a corner by Archana when she kidnapped her child. So even if Archana gave all the love to Sia, this love is negated and nullified as we come to know that she had kidnapped her. But in Astha's case, Simran's love for her genuine. She cared for her as her own child. There were no selfish motives for Simran to accept Astha as her child. She lost her own child, so gave all her attention to this new born of Neha's. If showering genuine love and affection to a kid is a sin, then what else is good in this world?

We were discussing about how differently Astha and Sia reacted to the situation now. Now, in this post, we are talking about the differences in situation Astha and Sia will have in future. Seeing all this, i feel Sia when she knows the real truth, will definitely lose her calm. She ought to. As Texan says, we cannot compare her postiton to Astha's bcos these two are extreme cases when viewed from any angle.....

Texan, thank you for coming out with a great view....I think this will inspire many members to start posting....Please be more active in the discussions we have. We van have various view points on a subject by doing so....