Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AKAD

😊Beautiful post ArshiH.

Happy Holi to you too and ALL😊

Hey Divya😊

same to you, hope you had time in between your busy schedule for enjoying it.

Thnx for taking time...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

Sorry for being late...
Mesmerizing Moment.Simply too hot to handle.👏

When the promo launched , I was watching so keenly that I dropped my coffee on me and my SIL who was visiting us , still makes fun at me.

But I really don't care if they remembered or not but this HOLI became the part of me and on each Holi , I just can't focus and every small detail reminds me off these two.

Simply magnificent post and the poem.This poem is different and showing a different aspect and side of you.Really romantic and sensitive right from the heart.

The edits and gifs are delivering a whole lot different meaning...Fab !

She is beautiful , She is so beautiful , his heart just can't deny anymore...👏You captured so beautifully.

Thnx preeti 😊

You dropped the tea , I couldn't focus on my work that day and was waiting anxiously for the lunch break so could have a glimpse of epi...

OK plz don't give me another one Romantic speech ...😆..I write what I feel , honestly...What I see , What my mind picks ...I don't think you have to be a romantic person to do all of these...YES you do have to be sensitive to read these emotions which I definitely have ...My biggest weakness is I can't see these two in pain or distress like they are my own family members...crazy ..hann

Glad you enjoyed it...

Busy ...because don't see u much...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

I just love this ad.Happy Holi to everyone.😊

I love this ad too...they look so cute together..Happy Holi😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiDM

Holi was never meant so special before ARSHI's confession. Loved it. ❤️

@ArshiH ur a poet to... WOW... 🤗

so well described the scene and ASR's feeling for her Khushi... 👏

Khushi D😊

Indeed Holi was never so special just like any other things..like jalaibis, pakodas, or any occasion like Teej , Janmashtami etc...

really happy you liked the verses from his heart😊
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Belated holi wishes to u :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

AdiGallia 😊

Thnx dear .

Glad you enjoyed ASR and his feelings...

Loved loved loved your post in the answer of my analysis.

Thank You so so much...

Happy Holi to u too.

😊 You are very welcome.You know these words were in the back of his head all the time and the first thing he regrets after pouring out his anger and frustration"Why does it happen , my heartbeat goes faster when you come closer" because he always believed her innocence but he was mad at her hiding it from him and Shyam's hold over her that she was protecting him..."why did you let my sister make him god"

Loved this connection , yes he was completely changed person after Holi...He was angry but with tenderness in his layered characater was very much visible and he was so right...why she didn't tell him...

The second half comes when he remembers his own words when she seems lifeless to him"our heart beats become one" no matter what is going on in our surrounding , thee beats always find each other and that's why there was no need of explanation or anything.

Because he was the only one remembered all of this and his vishwas , trust was there that she will be back listening his heartbeat as always...

Thnx AdiGallia , 😊

Loved your connections with this...Thnx for bringing these here...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipoona

A little late ... But happy holi all ... Lovely post ArshiH ...

Thnx Ipoona😊

Happy Belated Holi to u too...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Belated holi wishes to u :)

sadhna 😊

Thnx for the heartfelt wishes and same to u too.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

mehr 😊

It's been a while I have seen you.Hope everything is fine.

The PINK is killing and yes he is a man of actions not words and sensitive among all of the Raizadas and all.PURE at heart , at mind and once he sees things clearly he never backs down just move with it and then no one can stop him.That is what Chote is ..Naniji told Khushi later but he is like that since from the beginning...if he understands her while staying away from her , she grasps his love being away too.

Thnx

Thnx ArshiH , I am busy in my life but I am around.I see and feel different vibes and don't feel like writing anything but I do read yours and some others but had no time to respond back.

Loved your description in underlined.True...
Sanaya ❤️🤗

You and your google uncle always bring cute things here.

Thnx for such a lovely post

Exams ...lots of luck...I know u will be fine...Just chilll

Thnx for the wishes.I still have two more to go.
My Google Uncle is the best when it comes to Arnav and Khushi.

Happy Happy you liked it😊