Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: westindian

I hope everyone had a wonderful celebration, missing ArShi and their lovely Holi scenes.😳

westindian😊

I hope you also had fun on this colorful day.

Happy holi and indeed we all miss our Arshi on this special day...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

Beautiful post.Good to see around 😊

Thnx sarah 😊

It's always good to be around...today had to make a day off and had some time to spend here...

Happy Holi to u too.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Holi everyone! 🥳 🤗

Arshi, beauuutiiifuuull poem, edits and gifs! I especially love the last edit!! May IPK continues to fill wondrous colors in our hearts.

Katelyn ❤️

Glad you enjoyed the poem and it means a lot if it is coming from you about gifs and edits...IPK has so many colors which just fill our heart with warmth and love.

Happy Holi !
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx Farah 😊

Happy Holi to u too.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Beautiful post ArshiH

Happy Holi !

Thnx sonia 😊

Really appreciate it.

Happy Holi to u too.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Happy Happy Holi!
She shouted out from her dreams!
Thinking about all the colors she would have to buy for everyone and... his color hmmm...
black.
Yes that's it, black...
Loved her and her color choices for all

the color of the darkness of his heart and soul, she thought.
As the day went on she had to figure a way for Naniji to participate in the games of Holi and there she goes again her pagal self dressed like Nani husband and danced her heart out until Naniji gave in!
Happy Holi!
Let the games begin!
Her family comes and forgiveness occurs! They all hug and accept her as Arnav's wife...but what about him?

He was so happy that she is in content and can carry on with her life with smile as his day started with her smile which brought a beautiful smile of his face...the beginning of spreading colors in his dark and black life
Happy Holi!
A snake tries to place color on her cheek but her husband stops him and they both exchange colors...eyes fixed on each other!

After all I am her husband...just like his family he accepts her too

Everyone is dancing and having a grand time!
Her Di slips her some bhang secretly!
Now it's time to make the bhang!
She sits and makes the best bhang a girl from Lucknow can make! Now all are to drink and be merry!

She finds joy in small things and let it be...
Happy Holi!
She sneaks bhang into a glass which is marked NO bhang and she gets Arnav to drink not once but twice!

and What the ...she can spin him around too as always😆
Happy Holiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Everyone dances and he watches her and blurts out how beautiful she is to his Nani and Di!
He looks at her with those puppy dog eyes...lopsided grin on his face and dances with her!

She is beautiful , how he wants her embrace right in his arms and wanna remains like that for forever..
Happy Holi!
She runs away and is caught by Shyam wanting to know did Arnav force her to marry him.
She escapes and Arnav is looking for her!

He is a protector and why not , as always 😳
Happy Holi!
He finds her in the gazebo and she asks him what is on her heart with no inhibitions. The bhang has allowed her to drop them and just ask him.

Why?
Why when I come near you my heart races and my breath gets shallow and I breathe rapidly.
What is it?

Why?
And just then she passes out.
Arnav is deeply touched by these words she has spoken and wipes a tear from his eye.
He picks her up and carries her to poolside.
Their oasis of love.

The LOVE finds its way just like life finds its ways to rejuvenate and here you go their heartbeats finds the way to put life back in them ...to move to embrace LOVE

Happy Holi!

He gently places her on the lounge chair and gently wipes the color off her cheeks.
Her eyes open and she questions him again. He didn't answer her question.
Why?

IT seems like he can take care of her like this as always ...he is removing her distress and extra problems like he is removing her tresses as he always said "u can't do everything alone"

Happy Holi!

Because our hearts unite and they beat together, faster when we come together. We are united.
His walls for just a moment have come tumbling down and he has admitted his love for her.
Intertwined hearts and mingling beats as one ...for eternity

Happy Holi!
If only they were willing to admit their feelings!
Instead Holi left us hanging and back again to...

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Happy Holi everyone!!!
We all celebrate Holi today no matter what our religion and background!!
Thanks Faiqa for such a great post!!

Cynthia 👏👏👏

Great post my friend❤️

Love each word of it.

Yes indeed if they would allow to let this love to flow then

it will be a different iss pyar ko kya naam doon...

Glad you liked it...

My comments are in between...

Thank You
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
happy holi to u too and thanks for the pm, what an absolutely beautiful post ❤️ i love ur words and ur caps, they r a wonderful tribute to the most beautiful holi and most pure declaration of love i've ever seen on screen. i still remember the crazy excitement and anticipation as soon as we saw that holi promo and the endless speculations about what would happen. i have to admit, the actual episodes left me breathless, they a were a hundred times more stunning than anything i had ever imagined. she finally got to tell him her hearts truth and ask him his, and his heart was finally ready to stop listening to his mind and answer her.

the many layers, the sweetness and innocence and depth and emotion in the conversation between arnav and khushi in the gazebo, with the recurring theme of her dhak dhaks and her dharkanein becoming tez was just so so beautifully done. i cant remember but i'm sure i clutched my heart when they applied colour to each other, and gasped when she first held his hand to stop him leaving and stopped breathing when she innocently asked him 'why?'! and i smiled finally while crying happy wala tears when she fainted in his arms and he wiped away that lone tear of his, when he carried her to their taj mahal, and when he finally answered her question. it was as if his heart was just waiting patiently for hers to call him.

it didn't matter to me that this oasis of love between them was so short lived, while they were in that bhaang filled state only the truth was uttered and they said everything they wanted to and needed to, to each other. the way he wouldn't let her leave his side, the way she clung onto him with both hands, his hand holding hers over his heart where she always resided, was perfect. i pondered over that 'hamaari dhadkanein ek ho jaati hai' for a really long time, trying to work out the intent and meaning behind it. it meant way more than what i understood and then i realised it was his way of telling her they were soul-mates, that they had one body and one soul and were forever and hamesha and always meant to be 'ek'
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happi holi guys awsm post ❤️
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏

She is so beautiful!

By

ArshiHamesha

The angelic eyes of hers beatify my way

Have stolen my heart, my mind on the way

My heart beats for her sings for her my way

Have gone crazy beyond reason in this way

She is so beautiful!

She asks me why her heart beats for me this way

Have gone crazy to find all the ways ,but no way

Can't forget why breathing faster than a heartbeat

But knowing this beat has a connection to my way

She is so beautiful !

To truly explain her what that means in my way

The most beautiful words confessing their way

My heart beats, my soul exists only for her ray

That is why my heart calls her best to join this way

She is so beautiful !

No words can describe my love for my angel anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to me and my true soul mate

My heart only beats for her , forever and ever this way

She is so beautiful !

ArshiH👏👏👏

Very unique way of displaying his emotion.Inspiring and riveting.

The last four lines are true to his character, a man few few words but has love deeper than an ocean.it seems like he was just waiting for those words , those gestures, those notions to call his heart out.He was craving for her touch and the moment she cups his face , his expressions change and that lonely tear shows how sensitive and pure he is at his heart.

Beautiful visuals.Breathtaking!

Thanks for such a beautiful post as always.😊

Happy Holi to ALL.

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Post

Wish you and every one a happy Holi !